Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Got the Medium tank now, sooo much better for my vape style than the Standard. Both are lovely.

6505150ee30ce57f5f18bcc093776e7a.jpg
0c71f24655f940c903dae360a161f61e.jpg

via: Tappy Talk

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
That looks awesome! Great looking mod.

Thanks, it's custom. Running 2mm parallel coils.
Hoping the tanks from vapebash are in fact the sizes he wanted. If not, it will be a sad day. Will see when they arrive. Fingers crossed.

Another note, the chimney is larger on the med tank, than the standard I have. Was there an updated version of the standard tank? Just curious.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Friend of mine got luck and Snagged some tanks from the VapeBash!
Med and Small

2wcqzxh.png

That looks like the regular plasma on the left and the medium on the right? Isn't the Electron even smaller?

I agree - it looks like a Standard and a Medium in the picture.

Well, received the above pictured tanks ( 2 Tanks on the far right in bottom pic) ..... and it seems to be Medium and Small (Electron lol)

90rdec.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wharf Rat

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
We're back!! Good Afternoon Trippyville and the greater Trippy Nation,

I keep thinking about the Electron but know it wouldn't be my style since I prefer a cooler vape. Although that little tank on an 18350 mech would be a killer stealth setup. The standard plasma on a Mini Ecig MicroBig would also rock out with a ton of capacity.
MicroBig.jpg
I think I use about 6 mls a day across 5 devices. Thankfully my 9am-7pm device has 6mls and an 18650 2200mAH. I am lazy when it comes to my plasmas. The standard/large suits me fine with a once a week refill of the morning vape and 1.5 a week of my late night vape.
I sit at a desk all day and can vape in my office without issue. So I likely vape way too much when I'm not uber-busy on a project.

I hope everyone is having a good Friday leading up to a great weekend. Brew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread