Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Man do I feel your pain...on occasion. Our trip to Vegas with my 21 year-old nephew definitely proved that point. However the morning after a good night on Fremont street, he commented that I could party with him or his buddies at OSU anytime :D Brew

Meowzebub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
U.S.A.
who's ready for some 4th of July happenin's? :)

4th.tt.png

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Hey Bert! Nice to see in the thread hope you and Bea are doing well!
Sorry I haven't been around lately, making plasma tanks non stop, and we just did the mile high Vapers festival last weekend. Now I'm working with Freddy to get that sale I promised going!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Morning all. Happy Hump Day!
Hi Bert. Good to hear from you. I'm with Brew; I need me a Medium to complete the set. Ya know, I was gonna suggest that we need a new name for that tank (I mean, the Plasma, the Electron, and.....the Medium :cool:). But then I thought about the other meaning of "medium" besides size; this tank helps to break through the barrier into vaping nirvana. :D

Reactions: Meowzebub

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Good Afternoon Trippyville,
Getting the last of our chores finished before the 4th revelers arrive. Mrs. Brew put Reidus' and Sedge's advice into action so we'll be having some awesome ice cream later. Never knew vanilla beans were so darn expensive. Wishing all of Trippyville a wonderful Independence Day..:danger:...BOOM!! :banana: Brew

Reactions: Wharf Rat

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Yep. That's why I generally just use vanilla extract. As consolation, you can store the leftover pods in sugar to make vanilla sugar (great for baking). Or put them in vodka and after a month or so, you should have your own vanilla extract. Helps to dull the pain a bit. :D

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Happy Independence Day! Tonight holds friends, music, barbeque, and fireworks for me... It doesn't get much better than that! I hope everyone else's night is just as awesome :)

On a completely different note, have you guys seen the Google DeepDream image manipulation? I'd love to see some Trippy pics of TrippyTips! Maybe someone will post the link since I'm not allowed. The one site that has a web interface to do the manipulations is spotty so it should give a great chance to practice F5ing for the upcoming sale lol!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I know Bert, stop being such a tease!
Photos are taken, and Freddy's going to help me post them to the site this time around, once we are getting close I'll have a better estimate of when it will go down and you guys will be the first to know!

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Good Afternoon Trippyville,
It was a crazy weekend with some fun interspersed with a bunch of work and several hours in the Miami Valley Hospital. However, I survived it and am busy back at work today. My Uncle in Ohio had a heart issue that put him in the hospital on Friday evening and I had to go over Sunday to get them all of the paperwork required before his procedure today. I seem to be in charge of far too much for far too many. My Father would have never believed I would end up being the family "go to" guy. Still it was a good weekend that will hopefully be remembered by a few. Good food, GREAT ice cream, drinks and fireworks were enjoyed by 10 of us and I don't think anyone left with anything but smiles on their faces. Now to relax at work ;-) Brew

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Morning all. Hope y'all are recovered from the 4th! :D
Brew, glad to hear the ice cream turned out well. I'm planning on making a batch of peach this week (I scored some awesome peaches a few weeks back and froze several batches).
For you drippers out there, you've got to try the Mutation v4. The amount of airflow control is insane! You've got the ability to have varying degrees of both airflow coming up from the bottom and the sides. With the sides blocked and the bottom wide open, the flavor's right up there with my Magma. A lot of people ..... about it leaking, and it did until I figured out the trick: if you have the bottom airflows open, you have to paint your wick rather than just fill up the well. I haven't had any problems since I figured that out.
Between that and the VV Reo Grand/RM2 combo I got from Brew, I've been a happy vapor, lol.
Now all is need is a TT sale. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread