Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Hey everyone, sorry again for not coming around ECF as often. As you can see the website is back up and running. It was a bit of a bumpy switch to our new server but hopefully there will be much less down time now. I've added some really nice christmas themed TrippyTips to the site and as a thank you to everyone for sticking in there I have decided to discount the price to just 20 bucks. I hope you all are doing well, and again I can't thank you enough for bearing with me on the site being down as we changed servers.

Cool, site is up. nice looking tips
Did the all glass go away??

We decided to go with the metal bases for a few reasons...
1) They fit extremely nicely
2) They are more durable than the all glass TrippyTips
3) In general people like the size of the bore going through the base to be a little wider
4) It is a lot easier for me to work with artists who wish to participate in the TrippyTips dialogue

The metal portion is not so much a core as it is mostly lined with glass on the inside, but if it's simply not your thing I can understand that as well. As always I'm open to suggestions on how to improve our design while still maintaining the durability of the new bases. Perhaps I could try lining the entire base with glass instead of just the top part and see if that makes a difference at all?

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
@bert1983 , I know it's a hassle, but I would sure appreciate the measurements of the tips when they're posted on the site. I've been using shorter tips for a while and would love to have more Trippys that are in my size range. I'm pretty sure that some of those that are listed would be to my liking, I'm reluctant to purchase without knowing the height and diameter. I love all the Trippys that I have, but find it much safer (for the tips) to carry a shorter on when out and about.

Thanks for the great Holiday themed tips.... beautiful!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
@Mommay I'm always happy to help by measuring them for you, or taking a group photo of the current stock so you can see which ones are shortest. If I can find the time this week I can try to get the lengths posted to TrippyTips.com on the product pages as well. Thanks for letting me know how I can make the experience better!

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Hello Trippyville, I'm still buried in the hardware project that started last May. Finally stopped working nights but still doing 6-7 days a week. Got an awesome package from the Glass-Master that contained a GITD Plasma tank that now adorns one of my DarkStar Mods. Bert continues to hit'em out of the park. Great guy and product. Here's my daily stable. DarkStar with Plasma tank for my coffee vape, REO LP Grand with Chalice III for my ADV accompanied by similarly setup REO LP mini 1.0 as a backup. After getting home from work, I switch to a REO mini 2.1 with Chalice III to move to a fresh battery. The last few of hours of my evening, it's back to a Dark Star mod and the GITD plasma tank loaded with my cocktail-enhancing raspberry mojito. I could probably get by with just a REO Grand for out'n'about and one of the DarkStars but why would I when I have my vape so tuned to the times of my day. I also have to have vehicles to enjoy Bert's awesome artistic offerings. I apologize for having that "vile" metallic tip pictured but I was having issues with pocket lint on my Mini 1.0 that spends all day and sometimes all night in my front jeans pocket. :blush: Brew
DailyStable_zpse4zzqe0c.jpg

Meowzebub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
U.S.A.
my scores for the evening.
JJ.Holid.jpg
JHeart.jpg
BBeaut.jpg

(i either got this one or the other one. . .things were flying everywhere, so i'll just need to see what arrives trippy mail-wise!).

congrats to everyone. it was great having a sale, thanks bert & team for another great time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread