Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
QQ7y6.gif
Good Morning all!
Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend.
Weather here was nearly 80 yesterday! Too soon for me, I love spring! :)

@Reidus, sorry you're not happy with your latest acquisition - what a bummer! :(

@sedge, Happy Belated dear Sedge - Enjoy another ride around the sun and many happy returns! :bday::banana::bday::toast::bday::headbang::bday::party::bday:

@Katdarling, so nice to 'see' you! :D Big huggle from me!
QsrS8wy.gif

You get me kat! I fried my brain with all the TC mods I've looked into and took a break from that quest. I will look up your recommendations for sure :thumbs:

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Hi all. Hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend!
The madness that is Jazzfest has descended on the neighborhood again. Sophie's going crazy with all the people walking down the street in front of her house, lol. It doesn't help that we're dealing with a major flea problem down here. Since we didn't have a hard freeze this winter, they didn't get knocked back down so they're back with a vengeance. The girls are miserable. I'm trying to avoid the chemical route and trying a remedy my sister swears by: apple cider vinegar. I'll let y'all know if it works.
On a happier note, I just got a Wismec Theorem. They call it a rebuildable dripping tank atomizer. It's a top-coil device reminiscent of a Gennie, without the mesh. The flavor's outstanding!

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
Hello Tripsters,

Thought I would pop my head back in and say hello. It's been about two years. Life sort of got in the way but I am happy to be back. I feel like a newbie all over again. In 2 years, everything has changed so much. Provari was reigning king and there was a limited selection of juice vendors (and bottles weren't $20.) My how things have changed!!!! One thing that hasn't changed are my love of my Trippy Tips. I still use those daily.

Happy Birthday to you, Brad!:bday:

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Morning all. I hope y'all had a great weekend!
Hollie, I hear ya! I'm approaching the 4 year mark with vaping. At the time, carto tanks were the next big thing, lol.
Update on the theorem: overall I'm loving it. Just a couple of irritations; first, really small tank (about 2 ml). Since it really sucks up the juice, this means nearly constant filling. Which leads to the other irritation: because of the way it's built, there's a vacuum lock on the tank portion, meaning that unless you're using a needle tip, juice doesn't flow down into the tank, rather it stays above the hole. You have to use something to poke down into the hole to break the lock. Not a huge problem, just irritating.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Guys, if you haven't already heard, the FDA finally released the much-dreaded deeming regulations. Here's a link talking about it:
FDA Releases Deeming Vaping / E-Cigarette Regulations
There's not much good, but it's not as bad as it could have been. Let the lawsuits begin!

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
This is exactly why I opt'd out of getting into the business. I so feel for everyone who will be crushed by this nonsense. It's bad enough that Indiana has gone draconian on e-liquids as of June 1st but now the real hammer falls. I can only hope that the bill in the House to grandfather after 2007 will help. Dark day indeed. Brew

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
At least there's a minimum of a 12 month window before things go to hell. That gives time for things to shake out. There are several things that even under a cursory reading won't stand up to legal muster. Just one for example: 0mg nicotine juice is a tobacco product? Hello?

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Might be true at the federal level but Pink Spot will no longer ship me my favorite evening vape because of Indiana's, soon to be everywhere, law restricting all e-liquids except those that come from the only supplier to meet the criteria that said supplier lobbied for with said legislators.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi All! I hope all are having a fabulous weekend. The weather here is mild, but humid -- not my favorite! If it were up to me we'd have mild dry days and cool nights every day of the year :D

Reidus, Brew -thank you guys for the updates! So sorry to hear what's happened with e-liquids in Indiana - I order from S. Carolina and recently received an order for 250 ml of juice, which I used to get in one bottle, but due to a new law there, the order had to be split into almost 10 bottles with childproof caps.

Xd48NXR.jpg

However, I was given the option to receive future orders in one bottle by written request. I hope, as @Reidus says, things shake out and all is not lost!

Reactions: Brew1961
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread