Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
OK.... I have been Beta testing the Kennedy 24 Plasma tank. This combines the Kennedy 24 RDA with the Trippy Tips Plasma tank... This is like the KF Plasma tank or the Plasmair.
It gives me the Vape of a great Dripper with a 4ml? tank.
There should be info on Trippy Tip Collective.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Might be true at the federal level but Pink Spot will no longer ship me my favorite evening vape because of Indiana's, soon to be everywhere, law restricting all e-liquids except those that come from the only supplier to meet the criteria that said supplier lobbied for with said legislators.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Brew if you need help with pink spot juice let me know I'm local to them and can ship out to you

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Brew if you need help with pink spot juice let me know I'm local to them and can ship out to you

I greatly appreciate it but my family is just a few miles past the Ohio/Indiana border. Gives me an excuse to see my cousins more often. 80 miles straight East from Noblesville.

Mrs. Brew and I have had you on our minds of late. So sad about your little guy George as we've been there 3 times already ourselves. If you ever get out our way know that you have a standing invitation. Thanks again my friend. Brew

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
well, it looks like we might finally be getting some good rain in the days to come! we need it bad. my well is running dry.

If off to Ireland in a week! I thought I had two weeks, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, even though I'm ready. I've been planning for a year. but there's always last minute things.

Cant wait!

Wishing all the best to my fellow tripsters!

Where, in Ireland, damselle? No matter.........

CL-0072-21orig.jpg

sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I was curious also. are these tootle puffer instructions? or cloud blower?

As a tootle puffer, I've never gotten below 16mg. I guess that's also why I thought I just wasn't ready to give up on vaping.

Wow, I was a 18-24 for quite a bit. Settled at 18 and ONLY in the last year (after 5+) did I settle at 15mg. I don't see/feel the need to lower the nic. I'm starting to think that once again, I'm in a very small crowd. :blush:

Happy Birthday Wharf Rat.

RatWharfness, did I remember your birthday? :confused:

;)

Nice. Getting my first one.

Your first, Mike??? You'll never forget........

Welcome! (again)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hiya TrippyTipsters!
QQ7y6.gif

giphy.gif

Gosh, I've been MIA too long! I even missed a sale :facepalm:

Sedge, thanks for the tips on reducing nic... I plan to buy lower nic in my next orders :thumbs:I

@Tjloa - Sorry I missed ya! So nice to see you.

@damselle - Sending safe and happy trip vibes ~~~~~~~~~~ :)

Happy Week wishes to all :wub:

Meowzebub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Posting Bert's info here from the TTCollective FB page just in case anyone needs it. Hope this helps!:

As you all may or may not know there are new regulations in place that require anyone in the USA selling products online that the FDA deems tobacco related to verify the age before the products are shipped out. We are currently working with a company called Bluecheck to comply with these regulations and ensure that nobody younger than 18 (or 21 in California) has access to purchasing the products we make through our website. This will require a few new steps initially, and ultimately will be integrated seamlessly in to our website.

To speed up the process you can verify your age ahead of time by sending the following information to help@bluecheck.me

1) State that you are shopping at TrippyTips.com
2) Provide your full name, date of birth, and cell phone (if you have one)
3) Provide a selfie holding your ID and a close up photo of your ID.

I've included examples below for reference. If you aren't in their database they will add you so that you won't have to verify in the future. If we are unable to verify your age after your order is placed you will receive a full refund on your order.

Reactions: Delilah718

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Hiya TrippyTipsters!
QQ7y6.gif

giphy.gif

Gosh, I've been MIA too long! I even missed a sale :facepalm:

Sedge, thanks for the tips on reducing nic... I plan to buy lower nic in my next orders :thumbs:I

@Tjloa - Sorry I missed ya! So nice to see you.

@damselle - Sending safe and happy trip vibes ~~~~~~~~~~ :)

Happy Week wishes to all :wub:

Good morning Delilah!

Ireland was wonderful! Thank you

And Kat, I realized I didn't answer you're question either. I did a tour of the whole coast of Ireland. It was an archeological tour, but also touristy. Have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread