Status
Not open for further replies.

deemer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
fargo
I'm mixing juice all morning. Then going to a SB party with a buncha my new converts. The big game and juice sampling.

Here is the flavor planning
ty4ziZ09AVjO9C3B_f6sMcOmTBbKRihs4c9SL05JYcE=w288-h162-p-no

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I missed the sale start and missed out on all my favs :ohmy: Dinner at moms took too long! Some great looking tips this sale!
As for tomorrow... if up early enough, fresh donuts lol then its video games all day because I don't wanna watch football :D
I'm so incredibly tired of hearing "Go Hawks!" at the end of every interaction I have in public in the last few weeks (getting coffee, groceries, gas, the bank, walking anywhere, etc.) that I now really hope the Broncos win just to spite the entire population of Washington LOL

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I got my very first doughnut, to go with a very special new REO :D

doughnut.jpg

and, as usual, I am picture challenged!

Great sale night Bert!

As for tomorrow, we have a superbowl party every year. This is going to be a great game so I may actually have to stop playing hostess and watch it. I usually tape it and watch it after everyone leaves.

eta: here is the link to it if anyone cares :lol:
https://www.trippytips.com/index.php/trippytips-14921.html

Last edited:

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Bert, tell Jacqueline I love that red with the blue-ish sparkly combo. Can we see more of that in the future in something besides donuts?

Also the dark purple and black was awesome!
And is there a brighter/darker pink? I like the pink and black too, I just want something closer to a fuscia color instead of the baby pink.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Bert, tell Jacqueline I love that red with the blue-ish sparkly combo. Can we see more of that in the future in something besides donuts?

And is there a brighter/darker pink? I like the pink and black too, I just want something closer to a fuscia color instead of the baby pink.

Oh I so agree with the fuscia/black combo.
I'm about to order a couple more MVP's, the purple one for sure but having hard time deciding on the green or red (fushia) one.
MVP 2.0 Shine2.jpg
I think the purple/white/black donut I got tonight will work with the purple.
I know the blue and green one will work with the green MVP and I have lots of blue and green tips.
But would love one to match the skull mvp.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I missed the sale start and missed out on all my favs :ohmy: Dinner at moms took too long! Some great looking tips this sale!
As for tomorrow... if up early enough, fresh donuts lol then its video games all day because I don't wanna watch football :D
I'm so incredibly tired of hearing "Go Hawks!" at the end of every interaction I have in public in the last few weeks (getting coffee, groceries, gas, the bank, walking anywhere, etc.) that I now really hope the Broncos win just to spite the entire population of Washington LOL

Well, we don't discriminate on who gets to be a Broncos fan. Whatever your reason we'll take ya! Unlike some teams...

attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D12575%26d%3D1296401938

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
well, being i got shut out i took the time to do some searching and grabbed this one by freddy. ive not had one like this yet. i cant find the pic now so it may be from last sale, if so people sure overlooked a treasure
think its from the 12-6 sale and think its this one
DSC_0926.JPG

Last edited:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com

Oh I so agree with the fuscia/black combo.
I'm about to order a couple more MVP's, the purple one for sure but having hard time deciding on the green or red (fushia) one.
View attachment 301615
I think the purple/white/black donut I got tonight will work with the purple.
I know the blue and green one will work with the green MVP and I have lots of blue and green tips.
But would love one to match the skull mvp.

I am actually researching a new Fuscia color for another project this week! I'll keep you updated on the progress.

I finally got my very 1st Trippy Tips!!!
Oh, I got 2 out of the 3 I wanted ;)
View attachment 301616 View attachment 301617

You got my 3rd one I wanted above scamaria ;)

Congratulations! You picked some really nice creations by Jacqueline McKinny! Welcome to the wonderful world of TrippyTips!

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
It's funny, I seem to go through spells where I like a particular shape more than others, then it switches. For a while it was all about the flatmouths, then I switched to the peanuts, then pillars. Although looking at my tank stand right now, I think I've got just about every shape in use, lol.

Currently vaping some Custard's Last Stand with a my emerald colored donut.

I also go through color scheme spells. I need to organize my collection again and see what I have. Blue is my favorite color, but I love the rainbow and sunset colored ones an awful lot.

Kat we have the same taste lol and you all have to admit I haven't been so stingy with the rainbows lately lol

i didnt really have a shape preference til the mings came out and then it was all about them and i still do love them but they have to have just the right shape to them and thats hard to please everyone when they are made one by one rather than mass produced. i have one id love to use that i know will never leave me but its just not exactly right in my mouth... no jokes jim,lol.
when i got that flatmouth peanut i knew that was it!

Whattt seriously lol you think I would pass that up NO WAY! I KNEW YOU WERE A SWINGER! :p

I finally got my very 1st Trippy Tips!!!
Oh, I got 2 out of the 3 I wanted ;)
View attachment 301616 View attachment 301617

You got my 3rd one I wanted above scamaria ;)

Gratz Welcome to the club and your future addiction! lol

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Cool on the fushia update Bert. Oh and if ya find a good fushia can ya make one with sparkley's in it? Like maybe a purple sparkley or silver sparkley. Oh and some just plain of course. Oh and Fushia and Black would be cool too!

OOH with silver sparkle would be awesome!! but I still want solid and one with black too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread