Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Cool on the fushia update Bert. Oh and if ya find a good fushia can ya make one with sparkley's in it? Like maybe a purple sparkley or silver sparkley. Oh and some just plain of course. Oh and Fushia and Black would be cool too!
The sky's the limit once the color is there! I'm sure you'll be seeing it in all sorts of our creations. Keep the ideas coming and we'll make them happen!

i wanna see whats in that gazing ball on the side of the one i just bought.. sneak peek bert?

Looking it up now...

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Cool on the fushia update Bert. Oh and if ya find a good fushia can ya make one with sparkley's in it? Like maybe a purple sparkley or silver sparkley. Oh and some just plain of course. Oh and Fushia and Black would be cool too!

Haha you 2 now I cant wait to see what bert comes up with.

But since requests are the topic lol. Burt did you plan on anything special for V-Day? Or doing any more American flag types again?

I am still in the planning phase on that :facepalm: but I'll make something special happen for my lovely wife!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
The one that got away from me tonight:
GotAway1657_zps2cd714f4.jpg

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Oh Bert, that's so sweet!

Sorry ya missed that one Hz it has really nice colors.

It reminds me of Loki and an unbelievable sunset-Whom ever grabbed it, well, hit me up if'n ya find it not to your specific taste an all. Don't see that ever happening~lol

ETA: Bert-Why none of the new style BuddyTips:(?

Last edited:

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
"The sky's the limit once the color is there! I'm sure you'll be seeing it in all sorts of our creations. Keep the ideas coming and we'll make them happen!"

Oh Bert, you're in trouble now.........
Fushia and Purple, Fushia/purple/green/blue multi (rainbow), Fushia and green, Fushia and Brown (wonder).....I can keep this up alllll night, lol.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
It reminds me of Loki and an unbelievable sunset-Whom ever grabbed it, well, hit me up if'n ya find it not to your specific taste an all. Don't see that ever happening~lol

ETA: Bert-Why none of the new style BuddyTips:(?

I had a bunch made and the local stores grabbed them all up. I'll have to create some for the website soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
heres a cool little story some new trippy peeps may not of heard.
the meltdown i spoke of earlier that i had was over a little brown tip i just HAD to have for a wood reo i had. i sold that green and silver tip that kill has now in order to get the cash to win that little brown tip, i didnt want to sell the green but knew i had to sell one that would go fast as sale time was approaching. i lost out!!!
little did i know star had won the tip... be glad she quit vaping new people as she had great taste and was very fast on the trigger. anyhow, she sent it to me and never said a word that she had done that. months later i get a tip in the mail and was just blown away cause i had no idea who sent it or why. i came on here showing it off and asking who had been so kind and star says check the ship date... usps had had this tip for months and it finally had made it home. end of story

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Thanks for the inspiration to set up my Tapatalk so I am subscribed to the new thread!
Here's the picture you ordered ;)
ny6yga5y.jpg

now that is totally awesome!!! thanks bert!
oh, i was hoping to see some of those colored muffler type tips in the sale too, specially the blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread