Triton 2 v2 or Melo 3 Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I've been looking at both of these and they seem very similar including being able to use the same Triton coils...I'm a light hitter and will use the 1.8 coils...

I did notice the fill setting on the Triton / "Flip"...???...Is one of these clearly better mostly in the Flavor / Leak / juice Use Dept...???

And I guess those same questions would apply to both of the "Mini's"...Clear Winner ???

Any Help / Opinion Appreciated...Thanks...Trig

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I can only opine on the Melo III. It came with my Pico Dual in a kit. Personally, it's a nice, but not great tank. Flavor is somewhat muted but the coils hold up fairly well. I'm using the 0.5 that came with it. Vapor production is again good, but not great. The tank seems to top out at about 60 Watts and the coil produces next to nothing below 25 Watts.

I would not go out and buy another one. There are better options, especially for higher wattage fans but also MTL users. Nautilus 2 is the gold standard for MTL.

Reactions: Trigster

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I can only opine on the Melo III. It came with my Pico Dual in a kit. Personally, it's a nice, but not great tank. Flavor is somewhat muted but the coils hold up fairly well. I'm using the 0.5 that came with it. Vapor production is again good, but not great. The tank seems to top out at about 60 Watts and the coil produces next to nothing below 25 Watts.

I would not go out and buy another one. There are better options, especially for higher wattage fans but also MTL users. Nautilus 2 is the gold standard for MTL.
Thanks CC...I like the Nautilus 2 with one small grip...Gett'in that sucker open to fill'er up is a pain in the .......But I sure do like the flavor & air control...The other thing I'd comment on is that T18 Prizm Tank...No Air Control but it produces a very nice hit for me on the Zelos Mod...And you know where I'm at...Class "A1" Tootle Puffer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread