Trivia Contest! Kangertech Subox Mini Kit Giveaway - The Vapor Station (visit our website!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
spelling-wizard.jpg

Alright. This is the first place winner.

Still working on second and third.

Congratulations, CountBoredom.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alright. This is the first place winner.

Still working on second and third.

Congratulations, CountBoredom.
Congrats @CountBoredom .............
Thanks eric....I am sure this was a hard choice for you.........

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm still working on it.

I've been thinking about the next contest. I think I'm going super lazy easy-mode for the next one. Like, an election style contest or something. Low maintenance. Let the forum-goers decide. A vote.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm still working on it.

I've been thinking about the next contest. I think I'm going super lazy easy-mode for the next one. Like, an election style contest or something. Low maintenance. Let the forum-goers decide. A vote.
I think you would be better off using the randomizer.........many people don't like the vote style.....it causes hurt feelings.....so you may not get the participation......

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think you would be better off using the randomizer.........many people don't like the vote style.....it causes hurt feelings.....so you may not get the participation......

Yeah, I've done a few "Choose a number between 1 and 35,000" type contests, but they were always a little dry.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
2nd place:
The mother flamingos milk is red

This one is surprisingly true. I had to look it up because, as we all know, only mammals produce milk for their young. The truth is, it isn't real milk and isn't produced by mammary glands in the breast, but instead my glands in the digestive tracts of both mother and father flamingos. Weird stuff.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
3rd prize:

Vermin Supreme, a boot-wearing, pony-loving political satirist who runs for president every four years, placed fourth inthe 2016 New Hampshire's Democratic primary electionand ultimately received more votes than Republican candidate Jim Gilmore. The four planks of his platform:

1) Mandatory tooth-brushing laws ("Gingivitis has been eroding the gumline of this great nation of ours for long enough and must be stopped.");

2) Time travel research ("I'm the only candidate who is willing to fully fund time travel, go back in time and kill baby Hitler with my bare hands before he's even born.");

3) Zombie preparedness ("I am the only candidate who has a plan to protect America from the imminent zombie invasion and I will be harnessing the awesome power of zombies to create electric energy utilizing the latest in giant hamster wheel technology."); and

4. Free ponies for all Americans ("A federal pony identification system and you must have your pony with you at all times.").

This one is a fourfer, but it seemed appropriate in the current political climate. I'm actually vaguely familiar with Vermin Supreme. I heard him on a radio interview on Free Talk Live a few years back. I suspect he's a fairly libertarian guy in reality, but he plays a great role satirizing American politicians with their fingers to the wind and their empty promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread