Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I got mine (I ordered a few, for stocking stuffers and one for me) and I must say, after shortening the lanyard so it's the same length on my keychain as my keys - I love it! It works great with IkenVape LR Fusions (for me) and I use it for when my tongue gets stuck on my normal vape.

any owners also notice that sometimes the auto doesnt turn off directly after an inhale?? some times it fires for an additional 3-5 seconds.
That happened to me when I used a carto under 2ohms. Everything else works fine for me.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
Pretty sure since this is an automatic it has an unsealed battery - would it possibly work to put a sealed 510-510 adapter on it, or would that make it impossible to fire?

Regardless - got mine in today and I love it so far. Very cool!

wondering the same thing. i'm a big fan of these, but would like an adapter like my other batteries. perfect buffer if you having any leaking and keeps the battery in pristine condition.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Wow two just arrived and for $20 you can not go wrong. I get a lot of ... time in planes and these things will be the ultimate stealth tool. Just ordered two more. Paired mine with a short 510 to 801 adapter and some LR Fusion carts and they hit like a prize fighter. Nice addition to the vaping arsenal. Thanks Electronicicstix for bringing these bad boys state side!!!!!!!!!

rjorgenson

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty sure since this is an automatic it has an unsealed battery - would it possibly work to put a sealed 510-510 adapter on it, or would that make it impossible to fire?

Regardless - got mine in today and I love it so far. Very cool!

I screwed something that was sealed onto it(a DCA) to see and it fired constantly. Wouldn't turn off until I unscrewed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread