Trog's All new SD-Key Ring E-Cig Available NOW! At ElectronicStix.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
How long is it taking everyone to charge these? I haven't run it dead, but I swear I've had it on the charger for hours, and it doesn't seem to ever get "full"? I assume the charging light would be red while charging and then turn green once the battery is full?

yep red to green. and does seem like an abnormally long charge time. but then it lasts pretty well.

rjorgenson

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
How long is it taking everyone to charge these? I haven't run it dead, but I swear I've had it on the charger for hours, and it doesn't seem to ever get "full"? I assume the charging light would be red while charging and then turn green once the battery is full?

It takes around 3 hours to charge. The charger that comes with it is rated at .1A and it's a 300mAh battery according to electronicstix.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
I posted this elsewhere. Also mine took about 3 hours to charge once I had completely killed it.
OK, my :2c: on this mod. Charged it up and used it soley today till the batt died. For reference I usually vape between 3-5 mils a day. I used the above setup which is an Arry tank with a Boge 2.0 carto. It lasted for a total of 5 hours before dying. I would say the last hour it did seem to drop off a bit. So for a 300 mah batt to last that long is very impressive. I plan to keep this little bad boy charged and hanging on my keychain as a nice little emergency backup pv. Awesome job Trog!
IMG_20120108_111227.jpg

I am going to join everyone and pick up two of these. Does anyone know if there is a tank that keeps this as slim as possible? Please advise. Thank you!

I suppose if you wanted something just as slim as the keyring you could buy one of the chinese dct tanks, but they're really long compared to the keyring & not durable enough for my taste. A 3ml J-tank doesn't really add much noticeable width to to the keyring at all, and it's quality can't be beat :)

To be honest, I've never tried putting the keyring on a 510 charger. Even though the Sd threading is 510, I dunno if it'd fit right on a 510 charger. If it does fit, I couldn't imagine that amount of current coming off a standard 510 charger would hurt the battery. I'd be wary of trying it on an ego charger though. I'll ask jason or rob what they think about it when I see them tomorrow.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
To be honest, I've never tried putting the keyring on a 510 charger. Even though the Sd threading is 510, I dunno if it'd fit right on a 510 charger. If it does fit, I couldn't imagine that amount of current coming off a standard 510 charger would hurt the battery. I'd be wary of trying it on an ego charger though. I'll ask jason or rob what they think about it when I see them tomorrow.

appreciate it. yes most 510 chargers are recessed. designed for the mini form factor. so an extension would be required to screw on. i'm also thinking it should be ok but would be great to hear from the experts.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
I just ordered on today myself!!!

Am I right in assuming I can use my standard 510 cartos, AND my 510 Atomizers on this little guy as well?

I am new to the vape scene, and have not yet decided if I like Atos w/ tanks, or cartos better.

W/ the coupon code i got this setup and 5 XL510 tanks for $22.50!:vapor:

Correct on all counts Bob! And Welcome to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread