trouble logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
@Verashu
Hello friend I was wondering if you could help me log back in to my account on your website. I have been logging in and it have been taking me to this page where I'm unable to click on the icon. I have use multiple website thinking that would help but I'm still unable to do anything is there something I could do to fix this.

Attachments

• 2017-09-14 01.54.12.png
    2017-09-14 01.54.12.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 17

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu
Hello friend I was wondering if you could help me log back in to my account on your website. I have been logging in and it have been taking me to this page where I'm unable to click on the icon. I have use multiple website thinking that would help but I'm still unable to do anything is there something I could do to fix this.
try again

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Sorry for my late reply phone broke lol. Anyway I tried logging back in and still sent me to the page I shared with you but I was able to placed another order. Could you just send me the tracking number when it ships out. My order number is #100036540. Once again thanks for your help.
I am sorry that your blue t-priv kit is sold out, is that possible you could change the color, black, red, silver or black & rainbow?

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
@Verashu
I recently received an email about the blue t-priv was in stock so I would like that model instead of the black-rainbow version.
Also on my other order I placed about a month ago. I would like to know the status on that because they said the white-rainbow model was in stock. Yet I got the Black-rainbow model that was out of stock first a couple of days ago. So please tell me when I'll be expecting my two orders.

Blue t-priv kit #100036540

White-rainbow t-priv kit & rubber case #100032284
Thank you for your help

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu
I recently received an email about the blue t-priv was in stock so I would like that model instead of the black-rainbow version.
Also on my other order I placed about a month ago. I would like to know the status on that because they said the white-rainbow model was in stock. Yet I got the Black-rainbow model that was out of stock first a couple of days ago. So please tell me when I'll be expecting my two orders.

Blue t-priv kit #100036540

White-rainbow t-priv kit & rubber case #100032284
Thank you for your help

I have contact our customer service, she will reply to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread