Trouble with signature banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I searched the site so I am asking my fellow ECR members.
My quit smoking counter/banner doesn't show in my posts any
more. Is it something I messed up?
Regards
Mike
Your link is broken. I tried just the image address... it is a broken link
You likely need to re do it or make a new one who knows

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Mine started 'red Xing' a few weeks ago as well, guess we both need a new one.
We were using ecigalternative which now redirects to greenlivingtips which is likely a dodgy site and lacks anything useful.

Used to use sincemylastcigarette until I was told by a moderator it was too big. We can use the official ECF signature ECF Signature Banner Generator though it lacks the dollars saved which I think is important. Will keep looking for a working (and permitted) substitute...

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I searched the site so I am asking my fellow ECR members.
My quit smoking counter/banner doesn't show in my posts any
more. Is it something I messed up?
Regards
Mike

Moved to Site Feedback and Help. It looks like ecigalternative.com has killed their banners. Don't even see an option on their site any more to create one.

Mine also started "red Xing" a week or two ago so I replaced it with the ECF one. That shows up fine but I still have the red X as well and don't know how to get rid of it.

Fixed. :) (You still had the old ecigalternative banner in your signature.)

Reactions: Maytwin

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Moved to Site Feedback and Help. It looks like ecigalternative.com has killed their banners. Don't even see an option on their site any more to create one.

Fixed. :) (You still had the old ecigalternative banner in your signature.)
Thank you - I had looked in my signature but it wasn't showing for me ??! Anyway glad to see it's gone now :)

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
I'm also discussing the size issue with the boss regarding sincemylastcigarette.com. We may make an exception just for those banners. (They are rather large as far as signature images go.)

Thank you!

Some other possibilities: Sincemylastcigarette seems to be sponsored by a site with a .gr top level. Someone fluent in Greek could perhaps ask them to shorten it a bit for ECF.

Nicoticket has a banner that both meets the 400 x 65 px limit and has all the extra details some people want. Years, days plus the dollar amount saved.
http://www.nicoticket.com/nicoticket-success-banner/
Not a customer so reluctant to use them unless as a last resort.

Last, if any one has the back end script I could host my own. Have web space and bandwidth to spare and have been hosting an odd ball search script for many years. Not quite savvy enough to write one from scratch but did modify that one a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread