Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
Hello all.....

I'm in the the marker for a new subohm tank and I was wondering if people have a particular favorite online retailer.

I bought my subox mini kit from vapesupersavers. I loved their prices but unfortunately they appear to be on vacation for the week and also they don't seem to carry the Aspire Triton, which I was leaning towards purchasing.

I read about the fasttech website and I do not think it is for me. But hey I still might....I love finding deals and I don't "need" the tank tomorrow...or next week...or the week after.....lol.

Thanks.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Hello all.....

I'm in the the marker for a new subohm tank and I was wondering if people have a particular favorite online retailer.

I bought my subox mini kit from vapesupersavers. I loved their prices but unfortunately they appear to be on vacation for the week and also they don't seem to carry the Aspire Triton, which I was leaning towards purchasing.

I read about the fasttech website and I do not think it is for me. But hey I still might....I love finding deals and I don't "need" the tank tomorrow...or next week...or the week after.....lol.

Thanks.

Fastech is probably the most legit site posted on ECF. They are a huge company and ecigs are less than 10% of their overall sales.
Yes they are in China. If you order IN STOCK items, don't purchase loose batteries and your order is over $15usd it should arrive in about 9-12 days from China. Shipped for free.
There's a lot of misinformation about FT on this site, most posted by members who have never ordered from them. They have the largest inventory of vape gear on the net.

Angelcigs -awesome site. Low prices, fast shipping.

88evape- southern California company.
Great prices. Fast shipping.

Focal ecig - China based, with US warehouse. Tons of great reviews and satisfied vapers.

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
Fastech is probably the most legit site posted on ECF. They are a huge company and ecigs are less than 10% of their overall sales.
Yes they are in China. If you order IN STOCK items, don't purchase loose batteries and your order is over $15usd it should arrive in about 9-12 days from China. Shipped for free.
There's a lot of misinformation about FT on this site, most posted by members who have never ordered from them. They have the largest inventory of vape gear on the net.

Angelcigs -awesome site. Low prices, fast shipping.

88evape- southern California company.
Great prices. Fast shipping.

Focal ecig - China based, with US warehouse. Tons of great reviews and satisfied vapers.

Thanks for the heads up. Stupid question about Fasttech. Everything I'm looking at ordering is saying "Ships Next Day" and not "In Stock", should I anticipate a long delay in the order?

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Thanks for the heads up. Stupid question about Fasttech. Everything I'm looking at ordering is saying "Ships Next Day" and not "In Stock", should I anticipate a long delay in the order?
Nothing arrives for 10 days certain. Count on a 15 to 35 day wait.
The great things about Fast Tech , 1-the prices are great, 2-they have a lot of stuff ( even if its not in stock ), 3-Free Shipping

Reactions: TeamSwish

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Same thing.
Ships next day means in stock.

Nothing arrives for 10 days certain. Count on a 15 to 35 day wait.
The great things about Fast Tech , 1-the prices are great, 2-they have a lot of stuff ( even if its not in stock ), 3-Free Shipping

Bull.
My last 3 orders came to Cali from China in 9 days, most of which was the lazy US dock workers who let it sit in customs for almost a week.
Ignore the troll.
I have over 100 mechanicals and about half came from fasttech.

And before more start bashing, I'll give you some tips.

- on the product page, there are links to reviews and discussions about the item.
Fasttech has both good and bad clones.
ALWAYS read the discussions before buying. Those guys live for clones and will give you the facts before you buy.

Don't buy loose batteries from FT. For lots of reasons... Mainly, safety.
Legit cells are cheap from US sites.

Opt for free shipping but be sure order is over $15 usd or it will be sent on the slow boat.

Use the Paypal option to purchase.
Never a good idea to give your CC info straight to a third party in China. Paypal offers protection. You don't need a PP account to purchase.

Last edited:

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hello all.....

Thanks.
This is what I would suggest from fast tech.
Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini RBA Plus Coil Head.
But I believe you got this with the Subox kit!!!!
Same thing.

For starters,,,,, your closer to China than I am in NY.
2nd-- Its just a matter if there is room to get your package on. (POT LUCK)

Bull.
My last 3 orders came to Cali from China in 9 days, most of which was the lazy US dock workers who let it sit in customs for almost a week.
Ignore the troll.

- on the product page, there are links to reviews and discussions about the item.
ALWAYS read the discussions before buying. Those guys live for clones and will give you the facts before you buy.

Opt for free shipping but be sure order is over $15 usd or it will be sent on the slow boat.

Never a good idea to give your CC info straight to a third party in China. Paypal offers protection. You don't need a PP account to purchase.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello all.....

Thanks.

the wishlist is very usefull on fasttech; you can browse items and add them to a wishlist, of which you can have several.
there's lots of stuff you can stumble upon on fasttech usefull for future reference; I mean like spare orings, those small rba/rda screws in case you lose one, vape toolkit, spare glass tubes for when a glass tank breaks, all manner of driptips, 45 degree angle adapters for driptips, spare topcaps for mech mods, 510 thread adapters, kick tubes, kick modules, needle bottles, drill bits

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Same thing.

Bull.
Ignore the troll.

No bashing, but I also use Fasttech............A lot.
1) you are on the left coast, only one of several Customs drops
East Coast is always slower
Mid-states go through Chicago and I have no Idea, heard good and bad - Not FT's fault or control.
E-liquids will slow shipping severely.
Batteries will slow shipping severely.
Anything marked ships in (X) Days will add that much and possible more depending on actual receipt of inventory.

We can be civil and still tell the tale.

Average to me is 10 days on IN stock or ships next day with USPS being 1/2 of that delivery time. I've received a few 8 day and many 12-14 day deliveries.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
No bashing, but I also use Fasttech............A lot.
1) you are on the left coast, only one of several Customs drops
East Coast is always slower
Mid-states go through Chicago and I have no Idea, heard good and bad - Not FT's fault or control.
E-liquids will slow shipping severely.
Batteries will slow shipping severely.
Anything marked ships in (X) Days will add that much and possible more depending on actual receipt of inventory.

We can be civil and still tell the tale.

Average to me is 10 days on IN stock or ships next day with USPS being 1/2 of that delivery time. I've received a few 8 day and many 12-14 day deliveries.

Hey CR, try the new "expedited shipping for battery products" option, does`nt have to be battery products, goes through DHL (if you like DHL) to your USPS address. Came in right at 12 days. Better then USPS W/tracking for me. JFYI if you did`nt know. :?)

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I've used many over time I would have to say my favorite 2 (because of customer service and authentic equipment) would be vapordna and myvaporstore. I have ordered from both recently and both ship very quickly, received the last order in 4 days. I tend to look at these first due to the fact I had minor issues on orders and both respond very quickly and WILL make it right. I have used others but IMHO these 2 will get repeat business mainly for the customer service and fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread