trying RY4 for the first time. WOW!

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by chinamon, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinamon

chinamon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

after vaping various fruit and dessert flavours exclusively since i started vaping about two months ago i have finally gotten around to trying an RY4 (MLV's Aaaaargh Why 4) and i am super impressed! i really dig this flavour. i think i have finally discovered my ADV. now im on a mission to try various RY4's.

edit: i hear that dekang's RY4 is superb. im going to try to get my hands on 100% VG dekang to try this.

2. DaleC

DaleC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven't tried MLV's RY4, so i'll have to put in an order next week and try it out.

I vape an RY4 Double from canadaejuice which I find to be fantastic! Although I haven't tried anyone else's RY4 :p.

DaleC

3. qorax

qorax Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Don't.
    I purchased the Dekang RY4 in my last order and am regretting it. It not just tastes awful, but smells putrid too. I'm mixing KOOL with it to get some acceptability out of it.

4. aggo

aggo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. Esharp

Esharp Super Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered some dbl ry4 flavoring, I'm gonna make some up and see how it turns out. Also ordered some caramel in case I need to sweeten it up a bit.

6. look30

look30 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like the straight Ry4 better. the double one just not as sweet.

7. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Ive heard good things about the mlv ry4 will have to order some. I love the dekang ry4 from canvape labeled as vapenjuice dekang on the site.

8. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the dekang ry4. I love the stuff, I vape that and DK-Tab, or a mix of the two.

I've never vaped MLVs juices, is their ry4 super sweet?

9. redmerc

redmerc Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yes, it's sweet and nothing even remotely like Dekang RY4. I do prefer MLV's though, but I'll not be ordering it again.

10. look30

look30 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

M2, I was expecting to be mote flavourful but it wasn't.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

11. chinamon

chinamon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

i got some dekang ry4 20pg/80vg. gonna try it out very soon.

12. elewellin

elewellin Full Member

just mixed up a batch of tpa ry4 @ 15% flavoring, see how it tastes in a couple days, hope i didn't put too much flavoring in

13. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Try Hooligan Vapes RY4, it's the best mate. 60/40. And is now my ADV.

14. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm also hunting for the best RY4. I like more caramel than vanilla, how is hooligans in this respect?

15. Nickotine87

Nickotine87 Full Member

Hey ECF,

New joiner to the forums, was just wondering if anybody in the GTA region has heard of SassyJoes? I didn't see it mentioned in the vendor list and was wondering since I've so far been really impressed with his juice (only tried his and a few flavours from canvape). Was just wondering since i'm planning on trying his CAM-T and RY4, but if anyone has tried it i'll give the dekang from canvape a try instead.

16. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Rob from MadVapers has a Chimera that supposedly is RY4 based. Love the stuff. Definite hint of caramel with a tiny vanilla undertone. Definitely my favorite ADV so far (although Orange Creamsicle from MLV is right up there at a close 2nd).

17. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Caramelly, for sure is what I get from HV RY4.

18. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hangsen are the inventors of Ry4. I insist to try it.

19. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

right on, I'll definitely have to give it a try then on my next canvape order. thx

20. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was going to post this link but aggo beat me to it! It is over 400 pages long, but excellent reviews of all sorts of RY4s. Post # 4080 is Bill's most recent listing of RY4s reviewed. He categorizes them by various types, including stronger tobacco, sweet, etc. There are links to posts of various reviews of different vendors RY4s. Remember, taste is subjective, but this will give you a good starting point. My favorites so far are Mr Vape RY4 Ry4 - Mr Vape Inc. and Indigo Classic http://www.indigovapor.com/product_/t-indiclas.htm, personally, like a more tobacco RY4, but there are so many you could go broke trying them all out. I start with samples and go from there.

Good luck! I love a good RY4:vapor:

: canvape
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.