Trying to get Father off Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenx1966

Oct 28, 2013
ohio
dumb question here. i am confused on the v2 carts. after reading v2's tutorial, it seems it really doesn't matter how you fill it or where you fill it. the drip tip method goes right down hole of the atomizer, but then you see people taking out the white plug and dripping onto the wick avoiding the hole. i have seen videos where people drip into the lil rubber cart cover they ship in, then they push the cart down from battery end or toking end. so on prefilled or blank carts ( the actual ones that like like a cig ...., not the clear ex blanks ) is it or is it not ok to get juice into the atomizer hole? it is a big no no on the clearomizer v2 ex blanks, so why wouldn't it be a no no on the carts as well?

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I got my father in law, 2PAD smoker for over 50+ years (i think he is around mid 70's) to reduce his habit to 3-4 smokes a day, morning, and after meals. I got him 2 chargers, 6x volt auto batteries, 20x vision nanos (808 thread, this is important cause the 510 threaded ones dont work as well for some reason) and 18mg tobacco juices.

The volt auto batts chargers and vision nanos i got from smokelessimage.com, and the juice i got is pyramid fusion from gotvapes.com.

I got this specifically cause auto batts are simple and most similar to cigarrettes, no button to push.

The vision nanos have gotten a bad rap, but i think its primarily due to the 510 threaded ones not working as well as the 808 threaded ones, in addition to the ONE thing you HAVE TO do when filling one for the first time.

When filling the very first time, and only the very first time, fill, then plug the bottom with your finger and take a couple (1-2) short hard drags to suck liquid into the attomizer chamber/mini carto in the nano. After that you just refill and use till it starts to taste burnt then chuck and start another one.

I got six batteries cause they are small, like 350mah but if he goes out he just takes a couple with him.

Its been about 2 months now and he is still sticking with it, and has reduced his habit to just the abovementioned 3-4 smokes a day, which I, and my mother-in-law, consider a win. My mother in law is very happy with me right now!

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread