Trying to make it really easy for people to do something positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Found 18 e-cig vendors in Md. so far - trying to think up something for subject line that won't look like spam or get filtered out - ideas?

You can find a list for your own state here: Maryland E-Cigarette Vendors (see lefthand column to change state) - no idea if it's up to date. Really easy to cut, paste and cc.

Outstanding.

I had this Mental Picture a bunch of Stick Pins with Big Red Ends Stuck in the a Wall Map of the State.

Very Cool!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Anyone know how I request for a moderator to edit the email template in the second post to add the new Call to Action?

I want to add the following link...
CASAA: Second Call to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Consumer Comment on Paperwork Reduction Act

To the area below...
The links below outline a strategy put together by CASAA for how the vaping world can best focus our efforts to affect the course of these regulations...
Overview of CASAA's Action Plan Regarding Proposed FDA Regulations
First Call to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Consumer Request for an Extension of Comment Period

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You hit the little triangle with the exclamation mark through it. That creates a report that the moderators see.
I was thinking of doing that, but that little triangles comes with the following warning...
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

So I got skeered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread