Trying to source dripper bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Hey all, I'm back after a short sabbatical. See, I'm trying to find 100ml LDPE dripper bottles. I've tried all my old vendors and did a search here on ECF with only dated results that yielded nothing of use.

What say you, old pals? Where can I find 100ml LDPE dripper bottles? My old ones are starting to fall apart. I'm down to four. Halp!

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Reactions: dgm76513

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I buy all of my 30mL, 50mL, and 100mL dropper bottles from DropperBottles.com now. One thing that many don't know that Brad (the owner) will do for you is this:

If you don't want 100 of any 1 size of bottles...he'll let you mix them up, size-wise, as long as you buy 100 total, and you pay the price for 100 of the largest size you get. So, if you wanted say...(10) 30mL, (30) 50mL, and (60) 100mL ones...you'd pay the price of 100 of the 100mL size. Yes, it costs a few dollars more than 100 of the smaller sizes, but it's still a better deal than either having to buy 100 of EACH size to get a variety of them, OR...buying 100 of only 1 size and having no variety at all.

All you do is add a bag of whatever is the largest size you want, to your cart. Then in the Order Notes...tell him exactly how many you want, of each size bottles, to make the 100 total bottles.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
Yes they have a huge opening. Here's a pic
8b24e14824ce382ff17b114a4cf1def0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
PET bottles which have the number 1 on the bottom (inside the recycling symbol), are recommended for 1 time use only. The LDPE (#4), HDPE (#2), and PP (#5) bottles are the only ones recommended for reuse...because the plastics they're made with don't leech into the contents.

Here's a link to go read about the plastic types:

Plastic Bottles: Are They Safe & What Do The Numbers Mean?

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
PET bottles which have the number 1 on the bottom (inside the recycling symbol), are recommended for 1 time use only. The LDPE, HDPE, and PP bottles are the only ones recommended for reuse...because the plastics they're made with don't leech into the contents.

Oh wow, I better go check my bottles [emoji15] thanks for the info!

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
PET bottles which have the number 1 on the bottom (inside the recycling symbol), are recommended for 1 time use only. The LDPE (#4), HDPE (#2), and PP (#5) bottles are the only ones recommended for reuse...because the plastics they're made with don't leech into the contents.

Here's a link to go read about the plastic types:

Plastic Bottles: Are They Safe & What Do The Numbers Mean?
Thanks for elaborating what i was being subtle about. :D i didnt wana be too harsh people have their own decisions to make when it comes to vaping safety. Hell i just now finally got LDPE bottles because i refuesed to touch plastic for so long and only went with glass for hte past 3+ years ive been DIY'n. I could be completely ignorant on the topic. I just figure better safe than sorry when it comes to PET/PETE ill only use LDPE for my juice if i am to use plastic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread