Tsunami mech kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOne

Apr 20, 2017
Greece
Tsunami Mech Kit / Black Ring plus with Tsunami 25

So recently i bought the Tsunami 25 with the Black Ring plus by Geek Vape
to be honest i didn't except much for the price that they selling it but from the first look of it
i've start to changing my mind the option to use it as a hybrid or as a mech with 510 it is a very nice touch and the option to use chuff cap or a 510 adapter it is very good but to be honest i would prefer an 810 adapter since we are talking for a 25mm rda with velocity deck on it so i would love to be able to use my Goon style drip tips but anyway this con is optional but really looks very beautiful and definitely doesn't feel cheap on the hand the first few uses it was just nice but after a good cleaning and polishing the Black Ring plus it really shines and it is a very good hard hitter !
One thing that i didn't like about is that i choose the black/brass version which looks more beautiful to me than the resin/copper version but the copper version have a gold plated rda deck and the brass one have a stainless steel that bothers me a little bit but anyway..
Right now i'm using it with the Medusa rdta which make a very beautiful combo and i'm running it with dual parallel 28g Ni80 coils 3mm core with 4 wraps and it came out at .17 ohm and it hits really nice..
I don't have a lot to say about it but for sure it does worth for a mech and at the price they selling it i call it a steal, if you thinking to buy it i suggest it without second thought..

Attention: We are talking about a mech mod so it's not for a beginner it is for most advanced vapers that knows what they're doing before start using mech mod be sure that you know the ohms law and battery safety !
Never ever use cheap batteries on any vaping device and never but NEVER put loose batteries on the pocket or bag always use a protective case to carry batteries with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread