TT Daily Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hmmm well you sure did hide well. We looked for you. LOL I have been trying to call TT for the last 30 minutes and his line is busy. I feel sure that he has lots of family checking up on him. I will keep trying though!

that surely has to be a good sign! unless it is mrs tt talking on the phone .....

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I know that he will really appreciate that Elphaba. :)

He and Mrs TT added me to their daily prayer list after my accident, and said they won't remove me til I'm all better. So he deserves all the spiritual attention I can muster. If you talk to him, tell him that the wombats are all sending him their love via smoke signals made of eucalyptus leaves.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT is doing great! No sepsis, blood pressure back to normal, blood sugar stable, infection clearing and

HE MIGHT BE HOME BY THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said to tell everyone hello and he misses us, for EP to take good care of Scarface, LD and Free better be here when he gets back and he can feel the love all the way down in Texas :)

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
1sm184runhappy.gif
1sm184runhappy.gif
1sm184runhappy.gif

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
My sentiments exactly Chimney! I was so worried about him. He did say that the doc told him it is very serious but things are looking very good for him. He is tired of being poked and prodded in every place imagined and ready to go home.

BTW- He told me yesterday that they removed the IV. I questioned him about the IV antibiotics again tonight and he is still on them. They just hook the bag up to him and remove it when the bag is empty :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
BTW- He is stocking up on stories to tell LOL He has taken a real liking to a particular little nurse there. He has told me a few stories and also mentioned that he is having trouble with his short term memory. I told him to start writing them down because everyone is anxiously waiting to hear them aall and we don't want him to forget any of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread