Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Oh My goodness Oh my goodness!!! Just realized tomorrow is my 1 year mark off the stinkies. Just so happens to be the typical date of a juice release, I will take this as a sign to buy all of the juice!!

Congratulations! You did it! Bet you never thought you would make it, in the beginning. It went by so fast it snuck up on you!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
oh my goodness oh my goodness!!! Just realized tomorrow is my 1 year mark off the stinkies. Just so happens to be the typical date of a juice release, i will take this as a sign to buy all of the juice!!

wow, congrats on your 1 year stinkie free obf!!!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Oh My goodness Oh my goodness!!! Just realized tomorrow is my 1 year mark off the stinkies. Just so happens to be the typical date of a juice release, I will take this as a sign to buy all of the juice!!

Congrats OBF! I hope you can put up a small anniversary video for the occasion. Hell, you deserve a juice named after you! You helped a lot of people discover Nicoticket and convinced me to try a few flavors I might not have tried otherwise.

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats OBF! I hope you can put up a small anniversary video for the occasion. Hell, you deserve a juice named after you! You helped a lot of people discover Nicoticket and convinced me to try a few flavors I might not have tried otherwise.

Wow, that means more to me than you will ever know. Thank you so Much! Now to stalk the site.

Oh and I will be doing a few vids this week for the Mephisto, the KFL+, and a several NT juices

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

Congratulations!!!! Yes you definitely must celebrate!!!! Making it to one year is something to be very proud of!!
YAY YOU!!!!

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations!!!! Yes you definitely must celebrate!!!! Making it to one year is something to be very proud of!!
YAY YOU!!!!

Oh I already celebrated, picked up a KFL+, and the Mephisto RDA (that thing in crazy), however all the cool gadgets in the world are useless without juice. Was really hoping that there would be a release today but it is 10:22 and no signs of anyting. :(

Oh and thanks everyone!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks Megan! I may just do that -- it's not like TWO orders in a week would be UNUSUAL for me if the new flavor tomorrow is something I really want! (I always WANT!) I went to the website in hopes of a little info and the "chat" feature isn't popping up for me today. Maybe everyone took the day off to PARTY up the ANNIVERSARY! I hope they did!
Thanks again!
Malinda

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks Megan! I may just do that -- it's not like TWO orders in a week would be UNUSUAL for me if the new flavor tomorrow is something I really want! (I always WANT!) I went to the website in hopes of a little info and the "chat" feature isn't popping up for me today. Maybe everyone took the day off to PARTY up the ANNIVERSARY! I hope they did!
Thanks again!
Malinda

Yes, and now you can blame me! :2cool: :lol:

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Yups.. Home Slice.

Peanut_Butter_Grape_Jelly_eLiquid_Home_Slice__41462.1401833462.1280.1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread