Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Is it fruit, is it bakery, is it?????? How about one hint a day? I use to be such a patient person. Now I'm behaving like a kid who can't wait to open my presents! Caramel followed by a happy face? That could be a hint!

We made a batch of creme brulee with "old caramel" and then spiked it with "old TA." - then we proceeded to pre-steep it for a long time. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
We made a batch of creme brulee with "old caramel" and then spiked it with "old TA." - then we proceeded to pre-steep it for a long time. :)

Sounds very nice ....and I don't know what old TA is ....now I'm wondering if it'll come in the zero max VG version! :rolleyes: Suppose I'll just have to wait and see! :) (this is your new 'wheezy' UK customer who just discovered your max VG last week!)

Buying cigarettes was a 30 second affair with the groceries each week ...biggest interest was wondering what colour disposable lighters I'd get ! :laugh: It was never this much fun!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sounds very nice ....and I don't know what old TA is ....now I'm wondering if it'll come in the zero max VG version! :rolleyes: Suppose I'll just have to wait and see! :) (this is your new 'wheezy' UK customer who just discovered your max VG last week!)

Buying cigarettes was a 30 second affair with the groceries each week ...biggest interest was wondering what colour disposable lighters I'd get ! :laugh: It was never this much fun!

I think we did 6mg and 12mg, and there's not much of it... it'll be out same day I am sure.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
ARGH! I have a board meeting Tuesday morning that lasts until noon. I'm going to have to figure out a way of doing this....

You may be in luck if it goes live 9:30 CDT that's 7:30 PDT. I seriously doubt a board meeting would start that early...

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
It's Sunday night and the planning for Tuesday has already begun...Clark, you ready for your server to crash??? :lol:

Can you even believe this is happening? If I had told you that this would happen when you were just kind of coasting along back in August what would you have said?? :laugh:

Something like you're "tripping" . . . . . :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread