• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tulsa Vaping Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Has anyone noticed the huge number of vaping shops opening up in the Tulsa area? I tend to give my business to the shop that was brave enough to venture into uncharted territory three years ago, but I am curious to find out if any of you from the Tulsa area has discovered a new shop they are particularly fond of. I'm all about options so I'm hoping to find new possibilities.

mbolack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Tulsa
I've definitely noticed. And I share your inclination to spend my local money with the originals. I have only been in one other store, and that one is on 71st out in Broken Arrow. They were nice enough, and had what I wanted, when my first choice was out of it. But the store was small, and not too well staffed when I was in there. I saw a lot of premixed juice, so at least they weren't mixing juice in a dirty backroom, as I hear some do.

Barley

Dec 6, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yes there are quite a few, I would imagine that in a couple of years the herd will get thinned out. I have made a couple of purchases from the "original" guys, but I tend to still rely on web purchases. When I first started there were no brick and mortar stores in Tulsy Town, so I just stick with what I know. As of late my web based battery purchases have been disappointing to say the least, and now the "original" guys offer bulk prices on atty's and a store location near me so there is change a coming! I still buy my juice from my original web based source with no intention of ever changing. Love his 555 and can buy in big bulk (360ml at a time) cut it down to ... 1.5mg / ml now!! (1.0 coming soon) locally that would require me to get a second mortgage on the hacienda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread