219mpj5bd0xwjei6g.jpg

pac4to7p7ngd25o6g.jpg

cbdbbj73c6jk47x6g.jpg

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Finished up a custom Nuppin Cap to compliment the Ultem mod :) Went for a 22mm design this round and I think it came out pretty good proportion wise. I now consider this mod/atty combo done :D

i07c23z21wc1hnr6g.jpg

3yhy2mianfnvnac6g.jpg

That is another beautiful piece Drifter. Must be pretty thick walls on that cap, does that effect the air flow?

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Finished up a custom Nuppin Cap to compliment the Ultem mod :) Went for a 22mm design this round and I think it came out pretty good proportion wise. I now consider this mod/atty combo done :D

i07c23z21wc1hnr6g.jpg

3yhy2mianfnvnac6g.jpg
Just so very, very cool.

:thumb:

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
That is another beautiful piece Drifter. Must be pretty thick walls on that cap, does that effect the air flow?

Yes, it's pretty thick :eek: I went for a bigger diameter to keep a darker Amber color. When you machine ultem the thinner you go the lighter the color. At that thickness it matches the color of the mod pretty close. Internally the dimensions are still the same, so the airflow is the same as a standard Nuppin cap. The thickness doesn't seem to channel the air thru the slots any differently.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Huzzah! Knock at the door, and BAM, there it was...

BAM Ultem 75.jpg

I'm travelling right now (thanks for playing along with the dead drop gambit, turbo :toast:) and might not build it until I get home, but I just hadda get a pic up.

The wife was even impressed ("WTF... you get vape mail internationall... wait... what... that thing's amazing... lemme see it").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread