Turning Over a New Eleaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
Friday it will be eight weeks since I've had a cigarette and I am rewarding myself with a new setup. After careful consideration, I've decided on the eleaf istick 30w with a Kanger Subtank Nano. The eleaf has all of the features I'm looking for and the kit comes in at under 40 bucks. Not retiring my Ego C Twist just yet though. It's been a workhorse. It got me through some tough times...as has everyone here on the forum. Thanks.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Friday it will be eight weeks since I've had a cigarette and I am rewarding myself with a new setup. After careful consideration, I've decided on the Eleaf IStick 30w with a Kanger Subtank Nano. The ELeaf has all of the features I'm looking for and the kit comes in at under 40 bucks. Not retiring my Ego C Twist just yet though. It's been a workhorse. It got me through some tough times...as has everyone here on the forum. Thanks.

Good decision. Even with sub-ohm tanks I never need more than 30 watts for a very satisfying vape.... actually I rarely go over 20 watts. 15 to 18 is just fine for me even with coils around .5 to .8 ohms

Oh and BTW - congratulations on your quit! :)

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
If the Kanger doesn't work out for you, try the Nautilus Mini, great combination for me. Carried me through the last 6 months and you only need to run it around 8 watts with the 1.6 coils. Vape on... A word of caution on the eLeaf, it's a slippery little thing, get the silicone sleeve from World of Vape for a couple of bucks...protects your battery.

Like they say "pay forward"...well I've never done that at McDonalds, but I did pass on my EGOs to a couple of new vapers who have passed them on to other new vapers as they up graded themselves. Something to think about.

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Good decision. Even with sub-ohm tanks I never need more than 30 watts for a very satisfying vape.... actually I rarely go over 20 watts. 15 to 18 is just fine for me even with coils around .5 to .8 ohms

I need all dem watts, ALL OF THEM! PRECIOUS! Precious.... my precious watts. MORE WATTS!!!!! my watts! :w00t:

Reactions: motordude

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

I'm with you! I think they call us tootle puffers lol. I'm still blowing fat clouds at that range!

Reactions: Atticus Brown

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
If the Kanger doesn't work out for you, try the Nautilus Mini, great combination for me. Carried me through the last 6 months and you only need to run it around 8 watts with the 1.6 coils. Vape on... A word of caution on the eLeaf, it's a slippery little thing, get the silicone sleeve from World of Vape for a couple of bucks...protects your battery.

Like they say "pay forward"...well I've never done that at McDonalds, but I did pass on my EGOs to a couple of new vapers who have passed them on to other new vapers as they up graded themselves. Something to think about.
Great suggestions. Have you dealt with WOV?

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
A word of caution on the eLeaf, it's a slippery little thing, get the silicone sleeve from World of Vape for a couple of bucks...protects your battery.

AMEN! on both statements.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
Great suggestions. Have you dealt with WOV?
Yes I have, they are my main equipment supply. Really FAST deliveries, and great prices. Generally get my order delivered in 3 days, and that's across country. Trying a new source for my Nautilus coils here in Fla, EVAPE.US. There coils are $1 cheaper and they handle repair parts for my mini rather than waiting from Aspire in China. If I get good results from EVAPE.US I'll post it as an update. Also, World of Vape is about the only one that carries the silicone sleeves for the eLeafs.

Reactions: LewAz

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
Yes I have, they are my main equipment supply. Really FAST deliveries, and great prices. Generally get my order delivered in 3 days, and that's across country. Trying a new source for my Nautilus coils here in Fla, EVAPE.US. There coils are $1 cheaper and they handle repair parts for my mini rather than waiting from Aspire in China. If I get good results from EVAPE.US I'll post it as an update. Also, World of Vape is about the only one that carries the silicone sleeves for the eLeafs.
Thanks for the great info.

Reactions: nvadasz

Kwtony

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Key West
Great little setup, I have one just like it. In fact, I kinda have two

21404C41-7038-46DF-A4D3-0D2F0444F9C3-9653-000003B3B429C665_zpslya3wca4.jpg

Reactions: LewAz

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
Nice! I got the same setup! Not too sure how I feel about the sub-ohm coils yet, but figuring it out. I did pick up the Kanger EMOW tank yesterday though and I'm using it on the eLeaf with the adapter. I'm really digging that. Congratulations on the 8 weeks!
Thanks. I am going to take the Kanger Subtank Mini for a spin but I've got my eye on a couple of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread