Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I just have to say that I LOVE that this thread is still getting traffic after all these years. It makes my day whenever I see that someone new is going to try it (or has already built one)
...even if this mod is somewhat obsolete now. These days there are tons of commercially produced ecigs that will hold tons of juice. But when I first posted this, there was really only one "juicebox" out there and because of the back orders on it, it was nearly impossible to get (the oldschoolers on here know which one I'm talking about)
Anyway, I'm really happy that people still find this tutorial useful :)

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
@Highping
I actually had just heard of bottom feeder mods a few days ago, so i did a google search. I think this was on the second page.... Great guide man. Im super stoked about trying this out. Then i can show off my cool new mod(to my friend) that i made, with your help of course!(hes been lording his stupid 18650000 nemesis something or other over me for months)

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I just have to say that I LOVE that this thread is still getting traffic after all these years. It makes my day whenever I see that someone new is going to try it (or has already built one)
...even if this mod is somewhat obsolete now. These days there are tons of commercially produced ecigs that will hold tons of juice. But when I first posted this, there was really only one "juicebox" out there and because of the back orders on it, it was nearly impossible to get (the oldschoolers on here know which one I'm talking about)
Anyway, I'm really happy that people still find this tutorial useful :)

Helpful , are you kidding , your my hero .

If it wasn't for your tutorial being so easy to follow and purposely built for complete idiots like myself , i would have as much of a chance figuring this out as i would trying to get a hold of the last remaining pastry at an "all you can eat luncheon buffet " held by Rosie O,Donnell .

Thanks so much my friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread