Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
TVR is one of those juice vendor i categorize as HIGH CLASS JUICE makers . Iv tried probably more than 15 vendors juices and i only would put 5-6 in the HIGH CLASS catagory . TVR is a surprise . Usually the HIGH CLASS juice vendors charge a bit more for their Ejuice . TVR is the rare one that does not . By HIGH CLASS i mean MsT'sbakery,BWB,KBV,AVE and a few others . You can taste the quality in these vendors juice . Even if the taste of one of their flavors is not for you ,you can tell that someone should like it and not think how could anyone like this nasty stuff lol . Now onto the reviews of these two SPECTACULAR TVR juices .

Marshmellow
Ill save the best for last so ill start with marshmellow . Right off the bat the smell is amazing . Its a vanillish gooey marshmellow smell . Next vaping it i get the same taste as the smell .Its as real a marshmellow as you could get . Nice and gooey like Fluffinutter . TH is decent for a bakery type vape . Vapor is great .Good at all voltages .Its also a very rich flavor but still not overwelming so it can be a everyday vape for sure . A+++++++ . This juice has win written all over it .

Buttered Popcorn
This juice is out of this world good . I wouldnt normally think to try a popcorn juice but if i didnt id be missing out . This one is added the my daily vape collection for shizzle .lol . Try it try it try it . If you like jelly belly popcorn jelly beans this juice is just that to the T . Its not like a real popcorn which in this case is a good thing . Butter flavoring for me taste really artificial and nasty and luckily thats not the butter in this . It is a candy type butter and the popcorn goes with it perfectly . The best way i cab describe it is a popcorn jelly belly like said above . Its exact to that . This juice will be lots of people all time fav juice . Not very much TH but good vapor ,good at any voltage and did i say yummy . I literally could not put this juice down and vaped through entire bottle in one night . WINWINWIN

I cant wait for these two juices to go on the flavors of the week menu . 10.00 for a 30ml is a steal . First time customers get a free 15ml and 3ml bottle of juice too .

TVR , Thank you .You guys are great !!!!!

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The Marshmellow juice is there flavor of the week juice. I like their toasted tobacco. But I find most of there juice to be subpar for me like their blue cotton candy. Guess it depends on the flavor but I am not that impressed. Why do you it is a HIGH CLASS JUICE? They are way bellow Vixen, CoV, VirginVapor IMHO. But I guess there is a reason they are still in biz :p

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
They are high quality imo because the flavors for the most part are spot on and rich with flavor . I like them better than a couple you mentioned . Buttered popcorn is amazing . I dont think any of their juices contain diacytal .

Iv tried one or two tvr flavors i didnt like but not bad where i cant see anyone liking

My favs are
Strawberrys and cream
Hazelnut tobacco (So good and im not usully a tobacco fan )
Marshmellow
PB cookies
CDS ( One of Pbusardos favs i saw as well)
Waffle (I liked it better than KBV's actually)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I do notice one thing with buttered popcorn . I can not use it in a carto . Its the one juice i have to drip only . When dripping its insanely good but then in a carto it just tastes like bad artificial butter . Strange . I dont understand how it can be one of my fav juice ever but then in a carto i dont even like it a little .

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I do notice one thing with buttered popcorn . I can not use it in a carto . Its the one juice i have to drip only . When dripping its insanely good but then in a carto it just tastes like bad artificial butter . Strange . I dont understand how it can be one of my fav juice ever but then in a carto i dont even like it a little .

What kind of carto are you using? Back when I first made the switch from attys to cartos, I was using the infamous Boge 2.0ohm cartos and NOTHING tasted right anymore. Once I switched to the 1.7ohm Resurrectors from CCV (I believe they're Smoktech), everything tasted spot-on like they used to for me when I was a dripper. TVR Buttery Popcorn tastes perfect in a Resurrector between 3.5 - 4V or so. Check them out if you haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread