TV's Top 20 Sellers

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Mr. Tasty Vapor, Nov 24, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

This is a report of the top 20 selling nicotine liquids on Tasty Vapor according to a "Products Purchased" report, which shows the overall sales of those products, in the order they appear. This should not be considered a report that denotes the popularity of the product, only overall sales. Remember that some recipes are more recent than others. Some of these liquid flavors have been around since the beginning of Tasty Vapor. This ONLY denotes gross sales in their order. The list is:

1. Atomic Cinnacide
    2. Tobacco
    3. TastyFinger
    4. T.V. Butter Rum
    5. Tobacco Menthol
    6. Cafe Mocha
    7. Bananas Foster
    8. Geoff's Blend
    9. Cafe Macchiato
    10. Cheesecake
    11. German Chocolate Cake
    12. Banana Nut Bread
    13. Pina Colada
    14. Kretek
    15. Mint Chocolate Chip
    16. T.V. Cherry Cola
    17. Caramel Apple
    18. Waffle
    19. Blue Bulls
    20. Amaretto Stone Sour

So, there you go!

2. Dusty_D

Dusty_D ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks for the list Geoff. Is there any way to update with the Geneology of the juices? based on when they were introduced? Example TastyFinger - May, 2006.

3. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sorry no. That would have to be something the system was tracking from the beginning for me to offer now.

4. dwillings

dwillings Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info Geoff..I'd be interested in seeing this list a year from now. Keep up the great work!

5. haileymadison

haileymadison Super Member ECF Veteran

REALLY?????? Where the heck is Caramel Popcorn!!!!!! With all the hype on these boards about Caramel Popcorn, I would of thought it would at least made it to the top 5. Come on people, Caramel Popcorn Rocks!!!!

6. Dusty_D

Dusty_D ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hailey, to quote Geoff, "Remember that some recipes are more recent than others." This was what prompted me to ask for the date/year that the juice was first introduced. It would help to understand the true popularity of the juices as opposed to being skewed because a juice was introduced 4 years ago, and that is why it is in the top 3 or 5 of the list. But, to Geoff's point, this is not about the popularity of the juice but rather the top sellers list.

7. haileymadison

haileymadison Super Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, but Caramel Popcorn has been around much longer than Blue Bulls, Waffle, Cherry Cola and a couple of others. I was just wondering. Someone did a poll a few months ago and Caramel Popcorn and Almond Horn were both forum favorites. I just figured they would of made the list.

8. jcleaver

jcleaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

What might be nice is if there was a list that showed all-time,last 6 months, and last month totals.

9. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think tastyfinger and AC would still dominate no matter what the time frame is set as. I don't think that would make a huge difference.

10. jcleaver

jcleaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well, to me that would be insightful. I'm not partial to any TV juice. I haven't even tried it yet. I plan to soon on my next order though. I wasn't actually responding to why the Carmel Popcorn isn't showing. I just thought it would help to see what was gaining/losing popularity.

11. cskalash

cskalash Senior Member Verified Member

AC all day, that's so freaking good

12. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have heard some people say that if you vape AC too much and too often, it kills your taste buds for lighter flavored juices. Is this true?

13. cskalash

cskalash Senior Member Verified Member

I've just got it a few days ago, vaping on that since, so don't know about that.

14. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yes it's true, in my experience at least. I don't think it "kills" them per se, but it sort of "spoils" your tastebuds/ sinus area and you get so used to vaping such a STRONG flavor that the weaker flavors are barely noticeable to the pallet.

15. stick

stick Full Member

Thanks, I am crazy with new flavors...

16. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Interesting! I thought caramel popcorn would be on there!

17. speedemon

speedemon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ya no caramel popcorn on the list ?Looks like many are missing out on a awesome vape.Shhh! maybe he'll put in on special more.One of my top 3.

18. Kevin Freeheart

Kevin Freeheart Super Member ECF Veteran

This list is bulk sales. If 10 people LOVE it and buy a bottle in every order, but 6 people REALLY love AC and buy two bottles, it would put AC at the top. If you want Caramel Popcorn to go up, looks like you'll just have to buy more of it. :p

19. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It's very interesting but there are so many factors. When a flavor was first offered is certainly a major one.

Strength of the e-liquid is another factor. Are people ordering 24mg, 48mg (with a doubler might not be indicative of anything as people might have leftover doublers at home?) The percentage of a given flavor sold at 48mg vs 12mg could indicate that, for some reason, that flavor's fans are more comfortable mixing e-liquids and doublers to get their desired strength. (Although people who vape at 48mg and people like me who add doublers to 12mg would keep that from being pure.)

Do sales change when something is a FOTW. Sales of those flavors probably drop the following week or two?

Is the frequency with which something is FOTW coming into play? I'm missing 4 week's of FOTW's for the year but, other than that, AC has been on sale 6 times, Tastyfinger 7 times and Caramel Popcorn twice. Do people wait for a flavor to be on sale before they sample it for the first time? Is that affecting Caramel Popcorn's overall popularity? (Or Rootbeer Float which hasn't been a FOTW yet?)

Regardless of whether or not they are losing ground, AC and Tastyfinger will dominate for a long time. As Geoff introduces more and more premium flavors, sales of these might drop because even the most devoted TV vapor might have a larger variety of flavors on hand and therefore vape any single one less often.

I would not expect Geoff to share most of this info with us but it should be compiled to enable TV to target their sales more efficiently and make good marketing decisions.

20. Brewlady

Brewlady Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't think so. I've gone through two bottles of AC in two months. I love AC, but one of my other favorite juices is very light, and just a little sweet, and I can taste that just fine. There was a period where I could taste nothing, but that was temporary, and happens to people who've never vaped AC. AC and Tasty Finger are 2 of my favorite 5 juices, the others are hypnotic mist, bear claw and maple. Although after the Black Friday orders I placed today...don't know what will be my favorites next week!