The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Twisted Drip Tips - Countless Colors Available

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 9, 2010.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  2. piratecaptainbob

piratecaptainbob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    north carolina
    is the 510/901 twisted tip #31 (bone) coming back in stock? its been out for a while.

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have some great new colors coming in at the end of the week hopefully and should have some of the older ones also...Thanks
    Drew

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  5. rockyroad

rockyroad Life is Good Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2010
    Indiana
    Hey Drew, just had ( on poker stars ) Aces over kings boat...beat by four kings...go figure right! Question: will the twisted drip tips fit through the cone of an ego/riva?

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Rocky,
    Thats a once in a lifetime hand there...Brought to you by Pokerstars!!! LOL...Most 510 tips will fit and some 306s but you have to screw the cone on last for it to work..The size of the cones has fluctuated so much its really hard to say...Thanks
    Drew

7. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2010
    Sunny Florida
    Just wanted to say hubby loves his blue & white twisted drip tip, makes using the cartos on the stick a pleasure. Thanks Drew for offering a fantastic product! :)

8. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    OR
    I just ordered a few twisted 306 tips, and noticed your pricing does not line up... it says:
    306 Colored Drip Tips *
    306 - Buy 2 for $11 (+$6.00)
    306 - Buy 2 for $15 (+$4.00)

but it ends up $1.00 more for two or three than it says it should be, not $15 but $16 for 3 at check out... just thought you should know...

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  10. Sewknitty

Sewknitty Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    NY
    Sorry, if you've answered this already but, will there be more 801 Twisted Drip tips?

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  12. Sewknitty

Nov 12, 2010
    NY
    Thanks! Love the whistle tips.

13. pixiedust

pixiedust Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Nevada
    me too..the price sure beats the only other ones I could find which were around $17 if I remember correctly

14. Mr. White

Mr. White Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    IL
    Hi, just wanted to make sure before I order. Are the whistle tips listed now 501s?

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  16. Mr. White

Mr. White Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    IL
    I got a stainless whistle tip and 2 of the twisted tips. Really happy with them. I got two of the marble twisted tips, and they look great. The twisted tips are pretty small, which I like. I'd recommend these if you're looking for a good looking, smaller-sized drip tip.

17. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    was just fixing to ask if they were the short tips but this answered it i hope , 901/510 when will more of #10 clear come in?

18. Noreen

Noreen Full Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Washinton State
    This is probably a dumb question--but HOW do you use these?? I have a new I Go. thanks

19. Sewknitty

Nov 12, 2010
    NY
    Oh goodness, that is so not a dumb question.

First of all, hope you got the 801 size for the iGo because that's the size that fits the cartos. Remove the whistle tip that comes in the iGo cart and seat the 801 Twisted in its place. These are far more comfortable for the lips though they may originally be a tight fit in the carto. You can drip into the carto now without having to remove anything, which is the point of them. And, they're doggone pretty, Noreen! :laugh:

20. Noreen

Noreen Full Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Washinton State
    Thanks! I need all the help I can get!!