Twisted messes mod check atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorsten Taylor

May 19, 2016
Hi there. I just bought a brand new Twisted Messes 150 watt box mod. I took it out of the box, put two married Samsung 25r's in it, and attached my Goon rda. This is my first regulated box and I was really excited to use it. It was working great for about five minutes, and then it gave me a check atomizer notification and wouldn't fire. Originally I thought that maybe my Goon wasn't on all the way, sowhen I got home I tightened it down more and it still wasn't firing. Then I took the batteries out, made sure the connections were clean and put them back in. After that it would fire once and then stopped working, and would only fire if I took out the batteries and put them back in. Any information would be great and I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The protection circuitry is being activated and shutting down the mod. As stated above, this is usually from a short or poor electrical connection.

Make sure your coil's connections are snug (post screws) and no part of the coil wire is touching the build deck or RDA cap when in place. The 510 connections (on the juice attachment and mod) must be meeting up correctly to complete the electrical connection.

When you removed and replaced the batteries before, I'm guessing that you reset the protection circuitry. But since the original problem still existed, it shut down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread