Twistedmesses 24mm RDA Drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroldal

Aug 13, 2016
I recently gifted myself a new TM24 and I am more than happy with it. The only thing bumming me out is the fact, that there seems to be no drip tips to accessorize it with. I am really into the look and feel of the different Nub Tips and chuff caps you can get for the Goon or the Kennedy, but none of those seem to fit the tm24 (as I heared, never tried it).
Does somebody know of any options, or does anyone know where to get a fitting, wide bore drip tip for the tm24?
I know that the drip tip adaptor hole has a diameter of 14.5mm, can somebody may confirm/deny that goon/kennedy tips don't fit?

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I recently gifted myself a new TM24 and I am more than happy with it. The only thing bumming me out is the fact, that there seems to be no drip tips to accessorize it with. I am really into the look and feel of the different Nub Tips and chuff caps you can get for the Goon or the Kennedy, but none of those seem to fit the tm24 (as I heared, never tried it).
Does somebody know of any options, or does anyone know where to get a fitting, wide bore drip tip for the tm24?
I know that the drip tip adaptor hole has a diameter of 14.5mm, can somebody may confirm/deny that goon/kennedy tips don't fit?

I just confirmed the stock goon drip tips from the 24mm and 22mm do not fit. Sorry, I cannot confirm the Kennedy (don't have one anymore) and I have no idea where to find one for the TM24. I will follow this thread as I also have a TM24 and would like to know some drip tip options.

SubOhmWay

Nov 7, 2016
Earth

I beleive kennedy/goon tip to have a outer fitment diameter of 12.7mm so not they will be too narrow. there are quite a few people/companies that will make you a custom drip tip up request via facebook. (not much help if your not an fb user, sorry).

Reactions: Heroldal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread