Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
A man is trapped in a very bad flood, water everywhere and rising. A man in a boat shows up as the water is to the top of his porch!
"Hurry, get in the boat so we can take you to safety!"
"No!" Replies the man, "God's gonna take care of me!"
A little later, the man is sitting on his roof with water just below him, another boat shows up, "Get in the boat, this is your last chance! The water is rising and no one will be able to reach you!"
He replies, "Nope, Gods gonna take care of me!"
A little later, the man is standing on his chimney, water up to his neck! A helicopter shows up and exclaims "Grab the ladder, we are your last chance! Please grab the ladder so we can take you to safety!"
Nope, the man won't do it! "Gods gonna take care of me!"
The man drowns. He dies and meets God face to face. "God, I don't understand! I put all my faith in you, I believed in you, I was sure you would save me! What happened?"
God looks at the man, shaking his head in disgust, "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you need?"

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
A man is trapped in a very bad flood, water everywhere and rising. A man in a boat shows up as the water is to the top of his porch!
"Hurry, get in the boat so we can take you to safety!"
"No!" Replies the man, "God's gonna take care of me!"
A little later, the man is sitting on his roof with water just below him, another boat shows up, "Get in the boat, this is your last chance! The water is rising and no one will be able to reach you!"
He replies, "Nope, Gods gonna take care of me!"
A little later, the man is standing on his chimney, water up to his neck! A helicopter shows up and exclaims "Grab the ladder, we are your last chance! Please grab the ladder so we can take you to safety!"
Nope, the man won't do it! "Gods gonna take care of me!"
The man drowns. He dies and meets God face to face. "God, I don't understand! I put all my faith in you, I believed in you, I was sure you would save me! What happened?"
God looks at the man, shaking his head in disgust, "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you need?"
giphy (8).gif

Reactions: sawlight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread