Two different Xhale models? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthProMom

Mar 18, 2012
Colorado
Okay, so I've purchased an Xhale starter kit that came with a USB charger, but no refills from one 7-11 a couple of days ago, and today dropped in another 7-11 and purchased refill carts, but when I got them home, found they don't fit! WTF?? These refill carts are plastic and apparently just slide down on a tip, which my model does not have. My ecig has a screw-on metal mouthpiece that has a pop-off top and on the inside, there is another lid which seems to cap off some type of well with cotton in the bottom. Seems like I'm supposed to fill it with liquid, or something? The current $20 kit comes with four of these plastic things. Mine was $16, with no refills, but with a charger. I took apart one of the refills and extracted the oil/cotton thing and stuffed it down into the well, replaced the inner and outer caps, and it smokes. I hope I haven't damaged the poor thing :unsure:. On the plus side, mine seems to work better than the plastic deals, and if I can fill it with liquid, then I feel I've lucked out in some wierd way (lol). Anyways, has anyone heard of two different models of the Xhale O2 floating around? Also, what are my refill options now that I know the plastic tip refills only work only with massive tweaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread