Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I ordered a v2.5 polished with an extension cap, and P3/510 connector. Also ordered the same in the silver finish. I decided to sell off a couple of my mechs and get a couple more Provaris while the getting is good. :)
Provari count = me, 7, the wife has one, and I have one for the stash drawer. Total, 9 in the household. Hmm, that's an odd number...., not sure I like odd numbers. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I ordered a v2.5 polished with an extension cap, and P3/510 connector. Also ordered the same in the silver finish. I decided to sell off a couple of my mechs and get a couple more Provaris while the getting is good. :)
Provari count = me, 7, the wife has one, and I have one for the stash drawer. Total, 9 in the household. Hmm, that's an odd number...., not sure I like odd numbers. :)
Why not? nine is a good number, it's an odd square of an odd number. Nine has a certain symmetry and balance to it. But then, all odd numbers square up odd. Maybe you should shoot for a dozen, but not a bakers dozen, that would be just odd ;)

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Does the wife get to use any of your 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread