Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
From joyetech....

There is subtle structural different between type A and type B atomizer head:

If you put A type atomizer head into B type atomizer body, it may cause a little leakage.

If you put B type atomizer head into A type atomizer body, it may cause a little burning taste.

Through test, in order to reach the best effect, we recommend you not to mix type A and type B pack in use.

ETA: Type B are laser etched.

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been using type-a heads with my type-b tanks & cone for the last week with no problems. Very rarely I get slight leakage if I'm chain vaping, but I think that would happen anyway due to the design of the system. I do have one type-b head that I don't use because its LR and always tastes burned, but when I compare it physically to a type-a, I can't see a difference.

That being said, once what I have is worn out, I will be buying a pack of type-b. But for now type-a seems to be doing the job.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The difference between the joyetech heads is that there are slots on the inside of the spike. The A type as three slots and the B type has only one. This has to do with 'flow'.

The slots on the A's are inside the spike at 12, 4 and 8 o'clock. The one slot on the new B types is at 12 o'clock only.

That said, some of the early Joyetech and Ovale B types had the three slots... but Joye tweaked the B's to one slot only.

I did have a pic of the one slot but can't find it.... but here's the three slots:

eGo-C6fp_enl.jpg

The atty holders are identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread