Type A and Type B?

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Wolf308, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wolf308

Wolf308 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking around online for Joye eGo-C atmozier heads, and I was wondering what the difference is between the Type A and Type B atomizer heads?

2. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi Wolf.....It's the size of the heads for the tanks that go on them. The B is the larger of the 2. Hope this helps.

3. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The addys are the same. Just the tanks and cones are different from the A to B.

4. billo

billo Super Member ECF Veteran

Get a B. It's bigger but costs the same.

It also draws a little easier.

5. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

From JoyEtech....

There is subtle structural different between type A and type B atomizer head:

If you put A type atomizer head into B type atomizer body, it may cause a little leakage.

If you put B type atomizer head into A type atomizer body, it may cause a little burning taste.

Through test, in order to reach the best effect, we recommend you not to mix type A and type B pack in use.

ETA: Type B are laser etched.

6. TEKWRX

TEKWRX Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I've been using type-a heads with my type-b tanks & cone for the last week with no problems. Very rarely I get slight leakage if I'm chain vaping, but I think that would happen anyway due to the design of the system. I do have one type-b head that I don't use because its LR and always tastes burned, but when I compare it physically to a type-a, I can't see a difference.

That being said, once what I have is worn out, I will be buying a pack of type-b. But for now type-a seems to be doing the job.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

7. Switched

I hear ya Tek. It doesn't make sense to me as well. Why 2 different atties, when only the cylinder is different with the exception of head pressure, which is insignificant at best.

8. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

The difference between the joyetech heads is that there are slots on the inside of the spike. The A type as three slots and the B type has only one. This has to do with 'flow'.

The slots on the A's are inside the spike at 12, 4 and 8 o'clock. The one slot on the new B types is at 12 o'clock only.

That said, some of the early Joyetech and Ovale B types had the three slots... but Joye tweaked the B's to one slot only.

I did have a pic of the one slot but can't find it.... but here's the three slots:

[​IMG]

The atty holders are identical.

9. Switched

As usual Mr eGo guru, thanks a bunch. Them sneaky Chinese.

: ovale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.