Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    A new Bellus around the corner

Base on the YouDe UD Bellus RTA, the Authentic YouDe UD Bellus V2 RDTA is a combination of RDA and RTA. It features 5ml e-juice capacity and innovative spiral airflow design, bringing you pure flavor and joyful vaping experience. The base features two posts design and 18mm wide build deck, making it easy to build single or dual coils.

Pre order:Authentic YouDe UD Bellus V2 RDTA Black 5ml 25mm Rebuildable Atomizer

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    Yes bigger, but no bigger capacity and no single coil plug, not sure it's an improvement and what it brings compared to for example the Aromamizer Supreme, which has postless option, jfc, single coil plug, different tank sizes, bigger capacity.......I'm a bit dissapointed.....but as Bellus is still one of my favorite rta's (still in the daily rotation) I'll still probably will get one of each color

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Yes bigger, but no bigger capacity and no single coil plug, not sure it's an improvement and what it brings compared to for example the Aromamizer Supreme, which has postless option, jfc, single coil plug, different tank sizes, bigger capacity.......I'm a bit dissapointed.....but as Bellus is still one of my favorite rta's (still in the daily rotation) I'll still probably will get one of each color
    I think it said it's for single & dual coil.

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    I think it said it's for single & dual coil.

I see no mention of single coil anywhere on the UD site, and with the deck shown I see no way except may a coil between the posts and a split wick....but I don't consider that a true single coil solution....I hope they'll release an extra single coil deck like the goblin v3 has.

jefsview

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    The original UD Bellus is still my favorite RTA. I'm happy to see UD getting back to it with a new version, but disappointed that they didn't try out the "hip and hot" single coil only feature ;)

I only run mine in single coil mode, and just wish it was a dedicated single coil RTA instead of having to use the plug (luckily the plug is good quality and has lasted without damage even from the original release units). All 12 of mine are running great, so no need to upgrade just for the sleeker new design.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Why are there 2 decks in that photo, one a pretty standard Velocity, and the other close to the current deck? Are both included as I can see how the original looking deck would be just like the current one for single use with a block.
    Yeah I see it too.

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Why are there 2 decks in that photo, one a pretty standard Velocity, and the other close to the current deck? Are both included as I can see how the original looking deck would be just like the current one for single use with a block.
    I'm assuming both are included I could not find more info or more pictures other than those posted above. According to the info posted above it can be used in single or dual but they did not mention if it comes with a block or single deck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread