Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Both are good for rebuilding and I own both. I personally don't generally rebuild on the Zephyrus, though... it's smaller compared to the other solutions Youde has. It has a purpose, but I'm not a huge fan of rebuildable coil decks. I generally prefer a dedicated rebuildable tank to a rebuildable screw in coil deck ... there's always, ALWAYS tons more room to work. Insofar as rebuildable decks in clearos go, though, the Zephyrus is interesting. You actually use a different base and rebuild on it... the rest of the tank is still designed for the tank to work as a standard clearo, though, so the deck is slightly tinier. The Goblin V2 and Goliath V2 have tons of room to work with.

For UD's (Youde's?... whatever...) RTA's, the Goblin Mini is my current favorite. Easy to work on (Goblin V2 and Goliath V2 are still easier, though), and it hits like a freight train... flavor country. Supports single or dual builds, small profile, and has a 3ML capacity. It's been my go to RTA since I got it. The only drawback is that I have to use the (included) 510 adapter to use my own drip tips. No biggie, though.

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
i have both the orig goblin with the two diff size tanks and the zephyrus - building is basicly the same - been using kanthal 26 gauge around a 2.4mm mandrell 9ish wraps compressed coils - i much prefer the airflow on the zephyrus. One piece of advice - keep the tails very minimal w/out anything touching the deck - tails trail into the juice channels... with a little practice it will be a 123 job... unless you snap the coils while tightening them down...
btw the airflow of the zephyrus is a lot better than the orig goblin with my types of builds...

peace and be well and vape safe

tonyc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread