This is what I saw when i arrived on pg.2
ZomboMeme 09082017134001.jpg

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
IMO I don't think it matters whether it's 1 Post or 4 posts by what the OP is saying and the types of prizes available (nic level).

So I'm pretty sure the OP will put everyone's name that has listed 0mg into one basket and random draw, then moves to the next one - 3mg, he/she will put everyone that has listed 3mg into another basket and random generate, same goes with 6mg and 12mg. If you did not list it in your post, you won't be included in that draw. Best chance is to include all 4 to have 4 chances like what the OP said.

That's how I've read and interpret what's going on around here lol

I'll leave it to the OP to confirm ;)
@StanSerous

Last edited:

StanSerous

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 11, 2017
Moscow, Russia
ufogs.com
IMO I don't think it matters whether it's 1 Post or 4 posts by what the OP is saying and the types of prizes available (nic level).

So I'm pretty sure the OP will put everyone's name that has listed 0mg into one basket and random draw, then moves to the next one - 3mg, he/she will put everyone that has listed 3mg into another basket and random generate, same goes with 6mg and 12mg. If you did not list it in your post, you won't be included in that draw. Best chance is to include all 4 to have 4 chances like what the OP said.

That's how I've read and interpret what's going on around here lol

I'll leave it to the OP to confirm ;)
@StanSerous
Exactly :)

1 post or 999 posts — no matter. If you have mentioned some nic amount (-s), then you are in the draw for this strenght (-s).

The next time the contest rules will be easier, without nicotine quotas.

Good news: I've found one more 3mg set, so there will be 17 prizes in total.

StanSerous

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 11, 2017
Moscow, Russia
ufogs.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread