UFS clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoggot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
United States
Yep, I have one. It's decent; I don't have a real UFS to compare, but it seems well built. It comes with a small build platform, not sure how to describe it, didn't use it; I'm using a killer 705 clone in it, and that works well. A bit fiddly to get it feeding well without draining all the juice into the bottom well, but trial and error...

As to its utility - if for whatever reason you like using cartos, or k705's, it's a pretty nice solution - all the fun of a tank for capacity, plus juice feed control, plus air control. That said, I find myself using my genny-style rba's or my clone ithakas more often that I go back to the ufs.

It's also bloody huge - think ithaka stacked on top of an oddy. Tallest atty (or atty platform, whatever) I have. It makes me nervous for my 510 connectors, having it be so topheavy.

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten that deep into rebuildables. I have a lot of the cheap ones, igo l, igo s, vision eternity, zeus,octopus and just got a couple smoktek uda attys in the mail today. I have some decent carto tanks from phiniac, and I like the capacity , just prefer rbas for flavor and control over resistance setups. I got this new one cuz it's a step up from what I have but is not outrageously expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread