ugh i just want flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda peppaceno

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2015
PA
ive been vaping since may. So far Ive been looking for trying to find the best flavor. I have.

Kanger aerotank- great flavor imho. but I want to find that great subohm. why is that my aerotank is better than my subohm tank>

I bought a isub- it taste great in the beginning, but even though I rewick, now it starting to taste mute.
are the kanger subtanks great? Im just looking for the best taste for my juice.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
ive been vaping since may. So far Ive been looking for trying to find the best flavor. I have.

Kanger aerotank- great flavor imho. but I want to find that great subohm. why is that my aerotank is better than my subohm tank>

I bought a isub- it taste great in the beginning, but even though I rewick, now it starting to taste mute.

I absolutely love my subtank mini I upgraded from the aerotank and the flavor with the. 5ohm coil in the subtank is way better

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

Soft answer:

Most tanks tend to have a muted vape depending on your expectations, especially those with prebuilt coils.
On an RBA tank, your build and wicking play a very important role, so tweaking them can make major improvements in performance based on your personal preference.

Hard answer based on the last line of your OP:

Get a quality RDA (dripper).
You will taste nuances in your juice you never knew were there.
If you really want a tank that excels in flavor, genesis tanks are incredible when built right but they have a learning curve and take some knowledge to build properly.
( not recommended for the faint of heart or beginning vaper).

Just my thoughts.

OfTheBrave

Jul 13, 2015
If you are using the same juice week after week, it doesn't really matter what your vaping it out of, you just won't be able to taste it after a while.
Depending on the juice line and flavor you might be able to vape the same flavor for 6 months without loosing flavor, also if you chain vape, expect to get vape tongue or go "flavor blind" real quick like.

You didn't specify what juice and how long you've been using it, but a change could do you good.

And yes, you will get more flavor from subtanks but only because you will be vaporizing more juice faster because of a larger surface area, so expect to go through juice faster.
Also, most people will tend to drop down a level or two in nicotine when going to a subtank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread