Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
uh oh! I had a few minutes of relaxation time today before going to my book club and you'll never guess what I did?

I played around in our Forum for a bit and before I knew it, I was looking at the Reo site and salivating about adding a new Blue Metallic Grand LP. Oh my!! Now all I can see is that sparkly blue beauty!! Last April, for an early vape Anniversary (actually, I just wanted it), I added a Red Metallic LP/SL Grand. I am still amazed at how sparkly the metallics are in person! Pictures don't do them justice.

I'm sure that no one here as ever found themselves in this predicament before...hahaha

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
My wife has a metallic red, but I took her door and switched it out to put on my black wrinkle grand. I put a TRA SL door on her red metallic and she loves it.
And she just broke my beloved Kawasaki green grands positive contact. Gonna send it to rob for upgrade in a few weeks. Can't wait to send it out and get it back, it'll have new 510 and heavy duty positive contact when it comes back.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Bling Reos are not my thing, but yeppers... Rob's website is a trap. Reosmods is partly to blame for my buying 24 Reos in less than 12 months. But it's mostly Rob and the mods he crafts... and the likes of Papa that is mainly to blame. Me, I just innocently wandered in, fell prey to the traps in Reoville.
whistling.jpg

venus-fly-trap-smiley-emoticon-animation.gif

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Now, now, Spydie. I just happened to agree with all your excellent choices vis-a-vis reo purchases ;).

I got the red metallic about six months ago myself. Dunno why. Never a metallic paint kinda guy. The urge just hit me and bazinga, there it was at my door a few days later. I vape a turn-your-face-inside-out sour cherry in her when my palette needs a good talking to.

So, yeah, I definitely know what you mean about Rob's site being dangerous.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Papa, could you at your leisure take a decent photo of your red metallic Reo, been thinking about a back up and it has caught my eye, but the picture on Rob's site has given me pause.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep! The red is my out and about little beast. ( I got the SL version). It is a beauty. Sparkly in an androgynous way. Thanks for the video Nerak, I really "accidentally" clicked on the blue one

I could also see me sporting a deep green metallic one also. (Just a slight hint as I know Rob is recooperating. Just planting a seed for the future....

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Bling Reos are not my thing, but yeppers... Rob's website is a trap. Reosmods is partly to blame for my buying 24 Reos in less than 12 months. But it's mostly Rob and the mods he crafts... and the likes of Papa that is mainly to blame. Me, I just innocently wandered in, fell prey to the traps in Reoville.
whistling.jpg

venus-fly-trap-smiley-emoticon-animation.gif

Venus fly trap .....
rofl.gif
Hey Spyd, you made an investment in your future! But you might not wanna CLICK HERE for awhile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread