Uh oh.... Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Say goodbye to your eliquids!

This thing looks crazy.... 28mm/6ml capacity and a new prebuilt 0.12ohm Duodenary (12 coil) head. ALL new V12 heads it and likely won't fit a TFV8 CB.

Optional triple coil rba as well. Very different, but I would love to play around with it. It is near the bottom of the linked page.

Who's buying one? Personally, I am sticking with my CB, BBB and BB tanks for now (I say this now!).

Discuss....

link:
SMOK®

P.s. It's "healty" and "explosionproof"... Which is nice! :w00t:

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My issue with Smok is the new coils for the new tanks they keep releasing that aren't backwards compatible.

I have ordered 6 packs of TFV8 coils and 5 packs of TFV8 Baby coils this month alone for my 4 TFV8 CB, BB and BBB tanks and am not ready to start buying $20 3-packs of TFV12 coils on top of that yet.

Of course, I will likely get one... but that's not the point! :p The triple coil RBA might sway me.:mad:

Reactions: Cheallaigh

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am seriously considering getting one. I almost got the TVF4 when it came out but I got sidetracked with the ceramics and never did pick up any of the TFV series, lol. I saw this here [Pre-sell] SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank and that rainbow one, though! I figure it won't hurt me to have one tank that holds 6 mls of juice but sucks it up faster than any of my "smaller" capacity tanks, right? :D

And rainbow... :D
tvf12.JPG

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
heres the coil from their next version...

air heaters.jpg

The TFV-F**K-yer-JUICE!!

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. 12 coils? Good lord, who can afford to keep buying them? I have the TFV4, and got tired of buying those coils. went back to simply building my own coils in my Boreas, Merlin, Aromamizer and the like. But hey, if people will buy it...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I am seriously considering getting one. I almost got the TVF4 when it came out but I got sidetracked with the ceramics and never did pick up any of the TFV series, lol. I saw this here [Pre-sell] SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank and that rainbow one, though! I figure it won't hurt me to have one tank that holds 6 mls of juice but sucks it up faster than any of my "smaller" capacity tanks, right? :D

And rainbow... :D View attachment 627603
Actually cheaper than I thought on pre-release. The V12 coils aren't bad either.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

View attachment 627629

The TFV-F**K-yer-JUICE!!

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. 12 coils? Good lord, who can afford to keep buying them? I have the TFV4, and got tired of buying those coils. went back to simply building my own coils in my Boreas, Merlin, Aromamizer and the like. But hey, if people will buy it...
Might just start drinking the juice soon and say screw tanks/vaping altogether. Save me buying $5 coils!

I am guiltily of buying the 10 coil heads for the TFV8 but just cuz they looked cool and I had a $10 credit at Fasttech. I would never use those all day. I DIA but would be refilling that tank as often as a dripper!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
bren.... you are so not helping! i'd like to try it... but damn!
I am going to monitor my juice intake today with a BBB. I usually use a few different tanks thruout the day but curious to see what I vape in a day with only the BBB with a V6 coil at 70w. I bet it will be 20ml or so.

I can only imagine with a V12 @130-150w. LOL!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

View attachment 627629

The TFV-F**K-yer-JUICE!!

I agree..... maybe what's coming next is a central vape box in your house, connected to your outlets. This vape box is like 20 or 30 coils at a 1000 watts. Off of this box is a tethered hose and mouthpiece in which you can cloud up your entire house in a few vapes. Also in this box, you just dump in a gallon of juice at a time. You can also take this set up in your car, as it has a 12v battery included... seriously if they made it, I'm sure it would catch on......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So do the multi-coil heads last longer than the single-coil ones? I have only ever used a dual coil prebuilt head and it did seem to last longer than a regular single head, but I like to wash mine out and reuse them for a while. It doesn't seem like a 12-coil head would last 12 times as long as a single coil, though, lol! But maybe a little longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread