Uh oh.... Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ima gonna just start smoking again and mail Smok 30ml of juice a day. Be cheaper. ;)

I went thru 18ml of juice yesterday using a BBB with an octocoil @ 70w. I worked from home and had a friend over for drinks last night, so basically chain vaped for 18 hours. Actually used less juice than I thought I would.

Be 30ml EASY with my CB @ 130w with a 10 coil head.:eek:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I agree..... maybe what's coming next is a central vape box in your house, connected to your outlets. This vape box is like 20 or 30 coils at a 1000 watts. Off of this box is a tethered hose and mouthpiece in which you can cloud up your entire house in a few vapes. Also in this box, you just dump in a gallon of juice at a time. You can also take this set up in your car, as it has a 12v battery included... seriously if they made it, I'm sure it would catch on......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Carrier is coming out with a mod that's proprietary for their central air systems. They install a 500 gal tank repurposed from an outside propane tank. Just think, dense flavorful cloud in every room.:lol:

Probably wreck havoc on your monthly electric bill.:shock:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Carrier is coming out with a mod that's proprietary for their central air systems. They install a 500 gal tank repurposed from an outside propane tank. Just think, dense flavorful cloud in every room.[emoji38]

Probably wreck havoc on your monthly electric bill.:shock:
There ya go, I like it[emoji16]

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So do the multi-coil heads last longer than the single-coil ones? I have only ever used a dual coil prebuilt head and it did seem to last longer than a regular single head, but I like to wash mine out and reuse them for a while. It doesn't seem like a 12-coil head would last 12 times as long as a single coil, though, lol! But maybe a little longer?
Actually not sure because I personally don't use pre built and am only a single coil guy, but I would venture to say that they would last longer then obviously a single coil but not 12x's as long. Maybe it depends on the wattage? If maybe you vaped a single coil at 40 watts and then vaped 12 coils at 40 watts, then maybe it would last 12x as long, but it really won't work like that example because you need alot more power for 12, so not really sure

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I can comment on the TFV8 and the different coils being that the higher number coil heads did not change the life expectancy much at all. The bottom line is the cotton is usually the first to go and the heat can be slightly dissipated better with more coils but not too much.

I am going to wait until I can find a 100 coil RBA so I can build one a year... I understand the more is better mentality, but I highly doubt it will be much of an improvement over the TFV8

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Actually not sure because I personally don't use pre built and am only a single coil guy, but I would venture to say that they would last longer then obviously a single coil but not 12x's as long. Maybe it depends on the wattage? If maybe you vaped a single coil at 40 watts and then vaped 12 coils at 40 watts, then maybe it would last 12x as long, but it really won't work like that example because you need alot more power for 12, so not really sure

Those are the same points I thought of, too. I am kinda curious to find out, lol!

Reactions: vapdivrr

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I can comment on the TFV8 and the different coils being that the higher number coil heads did not change the life expectancy much at all. The bottom line is the cotton is usually the first to go and the heat can be slightly dissipated better with more coils but not too much.

I am going to wait until I can find a 100 coil RBA so I can build one a year... I understand the more is better mentality, but I highly doubt it will be much of an improvement over the TFV8

Aww, dang. I use ceramic coils or hybrid ceramic/cotton so I am used to a really long coil life. That doesn't mean I still don't want to try a 12-coil head, though. Maybe there will be a contest no one knows about so I have a really good chance of winning one. :D

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Aww, dang. I use ceramic coils or hybrid ceramic/cotton so I am used to a really long coil life. That doesn't mean I still don't want to try a 12-coil head, though. Maybe there will be a contest no one knows about so I have a really good chance of winning one. :D
I agree that I want to try one but I'm not sure it will be much better than any of the others

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
Why not? It is mostly alcohol...VG and PG! Steam powered...what for?
biggrin.gif

Reactions: cooladdict

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

I didn't use prebuilt coils for a year until I bought a TFV8 CB.

My first V8 coil lasted 5+ weeks at 120w and it was still fine when I tossed it. Not sure about the V12, but the TFV8 coils last forever.

They are expensive at $4-6 each, but worth it IMO. Only prebuilt coils I will buy.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I didn't use prebuilt coils for a year until I bought a TFV8 CB.

My first V8 coil lasted 5+ weeks at 120w and it was still fine when I tossed it. Not sure about the V12, but the TFV8 coils last forever.

They are expensive at $4-6 each, but worth it IMO. Only prebuilt coils I will buy.
Pretty impressive and glad that they are a good product. I know many swear by those coils so we will see how the 12 stand up. For me personally, I will never know because it's just not my cup of tea, I still vape like I smoked, mtl with not much on clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread