Uh oh.... Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
Burnt taste generally indicates to high a wattage, I use temp mode with SS coils in the RBA deck and am still using the original coils that came with the deck. 350F temp with 35 W preheat and this is dual coil TFV8. I've run into times when I accidently held down the fire and after could taste a little burning, I went down on the wattage and preheat and continued vaping, after a little while the burnt taste was gone. Sounds like you are doing well with the 12, I do think it is a good tank although not used much I'm glad I bought it and tried it.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Burnt taste generally indicates to high a wattage, I use temp mode with SS coils in the RBA deck and am still using the original coils that came with the deck. 350F temp with 35 W preheat and this is dual coil TFV8. I've run into times when I accidently held down the fire and after could taste a little burning, I went down on the wattage and preheat and continued vaping, after a little while the burnt taste was gone. Sounds like you are doing well with the 12, I do think it is a good tank although not used much I'm glad I bought it and tried it.
I've ordered a cleito rba and tfv8 rba. Sick of spending money on coils!

Reactions: stols001

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've ordered a cleito rba and tfv8 rba. Sick of spending money on coils!

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Just checked smok's website and they say the material for the rba (baby and big baby) is other..... Doubt it's made for temp control but who am i to judge lol.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I was at Smoks website earlier in the day and just saw the new stuff they are now selling, another site where I bought things from is no longer carrying the tanks, replaced with an x tank I think. The tanks had a problem with atomizer wires sticking out causing leaking, minor problems with the RBA's also.
I've never had problems with leaking with any smok tank but I've not tried any of the cloud beasts. I'm thinking of getting one on pay day but I'm happy with my big baby to be honest. I can vape 100 watts with it if I want too an really don't think I'd go higher than that. Not even gone above 60 watts today.
How is the RBA for cloud beast?? I hear mixed reviews.

Reactions: stols001

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I actually have 3 TFV8's all with the RBA's so I like them that much. It seems we have the TFV8 Cloud Beast and the TFV12 Cloud Beast King , mine is a TFV8 called the big baby beast.
Big baby what I have too! I have 2 & they are my favourite. Got my RBAS too yesterday. After I'd tried out the spiral one I thought I'd take it up a notch. Vapes better than stock coils by a mile!

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've begun doing a warm water steep, water temp 130 - 140 F for 6 hours, I get more flavor using less drops of flavoring. It's great I have flavor to spare. An electric skillet works great since the temp control can set that temp. Someone suggested putting warm water and the bottles in a thermos.
Whatever works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread