Status
Not open for further replies.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
Hi all,

little request to Imeo :) Imeo, I would love to hear you'll release ALL your tanks in Ultem.
I've lost already 2 tanks, even though I don't have any agressive liquids, and I feel like it's due to the natural degradation of the material currently used to make them.
I've lost a 23mm tilemahos but screwing the top cap a little bit too hard. But my main regret is the penelope v4 plastic tank that I've lost after using it a couple of times only ... it was taking the dust since several months, and I found out yesterday that it was all cracked, ready to fall in dust :( I'm not sure if it's the sun light, the heat (temp in summer here is above 50 celcius). But I'm ...... off to have lost this tank that you rarely make.
So yes, my request to you is to consider using ultem since it seems to be the best at the moment, even if it might be more expensive :)
Do you think you could do that ?

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
guys, first of all there is no reason to screw hard the plastic tanks. For example, the reffiling cap has to be screwed NOT hard at all because o-ring doesnt allow any leakage.

As for the material you mention, I will search for it because I dont know anything about it :)
Your right but it happens some times it does not intentional at all but still it does. Thanks for looking into it and you never know it may be a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread