Ultimate Cigarette Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much mix all of my concentrates together?(;
All jokes aside, really great work. I myself enjoy trying other people's recipes.. But I'm not so sure about this one. If you've got any other recipes (perhaps -10 ingredients :) ) feel free to share, I'd love to try them out.
I can only imagine the time and effort you've put in to this one.
-Travis
Thanks, Travis. I'll post some simpler recipes in new threads soon.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Doc, it sounds to me like you may have some amazing talent with this stuff which many don't , run with it . I am an atrocious DIYer and thats after much improvement on my part.

At one point i let some friends sample my stuff , two are now ex friends , one said it was the most grotesque vape she ever experienced and was furious i allowed her to sample it .

Oh well

Reactions: Johntodd
Doc, it sounds to me like you may have some amazing talent with this stuff which many don't , run with it . I am an atrocious DIYer and thats after much improvement on my part.

At one point i let some friends sample my stuff , two are now ex friends , one said it was the most grotesque vape she ever experienced and was furious i allowed her to sample it .

Oh well
I made some mistakes the first few days. I think I may have turned a few girls away from vaping altogether when I didn't know that tpa gamma octalactone (creaming agent) did not come prediluted...YEEECH!

Ol' Doc Porter

Oct 22, 2015
someplace other than ecf
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Nothing personal happened to me, it was to others. As wisdom dictates, "You only know you suffer when you see another suffering, and you only realize you're not free when you see another imprisoned." (actually, that quote might give away who I am irl)Ha! Several of us are leaving; I'm not the only one. Pretty much all knowledgeable and useful members are abandoning ecf as well.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Interesting recipe. I will probably never try it because I am only just starting to DIY (seriously...I made my very first flavor tonight - Tobacco and graham cracker....it's pretty...blah) but also because I just can't see myself gathering all those ingredients and taking the time to do it. Maybe you should start a liquid company. Maybe you can be the one liquid producer who finally nailed a real cigarette! I believe many people would purchase from you. I would try it for sure.

Several of us are leaving; I'm not the only one. Pretty much all knowledgeable and useful members are abandoning ecf as well.

This strikes me as a bit...unusual.

You only just joined the ECF on Oct 22, yet you already know who all the "knowledgeable and useful members" are, and you know that they're leaving?

As I said, it's unusual.

Reactions: Mrdaputer

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Firstly, respect for doing something so complex and difficult. :headbang:

But I'm not sure why anyone would put in this much work to replicate the taste of burning death. I've never seen the appeal of tobacco flavored juices myself. I hated the taste of cigarettes, and was glad to break away from it when I quit smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread