Ultra premium nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I just got an e-mail for a sale on "Ultra Premium Nicotine" and wondering if the "upgrade" is worth a little more? Is there typically that much difference in "regular", "premium", and now "ultra premium" nicotine?

Yes, I know there is a nic comparison thread, but a search for "ultra premium" returns nothing and I am not sure if I will live long enough to read through all of it. :)

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Heartland Vapes has a new nic offering. It is about $15 including shipping to try a 120ml bottle.

To me there is a huge difference between nicotines. I like the smooth least taste nicotine. I am curious to try this but will hold off until at least next month. Based on pricing, if it is indeed pretty clean, it would be a great deal.

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hearland Vapes. 120ml for $7.50. Also available in 1 liter and gallon size, but calcs out cheaper to buy 8 bottles of 120ml if my math is correct.

I have a feeling that's a one bottle special for that price or else you could just buy them all up for less that a liter. I have 2 liters of regular Heartland in the freezer already, haven't even mixed with one yet.

I'm new to DIY so I have little insight at this point and am still mixing off some MFS nic I had. I may be completely wrong, but my view on nic is a bit like vodka. If I were vaping unflavored, I'm sure the brand and quality would be of primary importance. But if I'm mixing flavors, how much will the nic truly affect the taste? To me, it's a bit like a premium vodka is best drunk straight from the freezer, while a midrange vodka is just fine when using it in mixes.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I have a feeling that's a one bottle special for that price

It let me put 4 120ml bottles in my cart. But can't check out yet because they have no caps for the 4oz amber bottles which I would have to transfer to for long term storage. Checking other options.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It let me put 4 120ml bottles in my cart. But can't check out yet because they have no caps for the 4oz amber bottles which I would have to transfer to for long term storage. Checking other options.

That's pretty good then. Might be worth grabbing a few just to try it out. It will certainly bring down the hit for shipping cost.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
The way the email reads makes me think it might be Chemnovatic??

I have no idea, but would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Found out I like unflavored and will be putting some in my daily rotation. Sounded like this might be good for an unflavored vape.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The way the email reads makes me think it might be Chemnovatic??
I have no idea, but would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Found out I like unflavored and will be putting some in my daily rotation. Sounded like this might be good for an unflavored vape.
Yep its is Chemnoviatic(sp). The good stuff. Says so at the bottom of their web site page.
The price is great.
I wouldn't let bottle caps stop me.....lots of other places to get bottles from. Have you tried amazon or ebay. Usually have some good deals on either for bottles.

:)

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Yep its is Chemnoviatic(sp). The good stuff. Says so at the bottom of their web site page.
The price is great.
I wouldn't let bottle caps stop me.....lots of other places to get bottles from. Have you tried amazon or ebay. Usually have some good deals on either for bottles.

:)

Thanks, Sugar! I know I can always depend on your great advice! Probably not as much as the bottle caps as how much of this nic to get. :unsure:

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
It won't be cheaper if that forces me to buy a dedicated freezer! :shock: Unless I can talk the wife out of more space in the one we have. :laugh:

I feel your pain:D

IMG_5021.JPG

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've only heard good things about it. Seems like a great place to start on your journey with unflavored.

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2015
    Los Angeles

120ml is basically 4oz so why would you need to transfer them?

Reactions: OlderNDirt
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread