UltraPure Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I received my sample of the Ultra Pure Menthol medium 12mg. I first tried it last night and it is a very unique liquid so I took it to work today and vaped away on it so I could figure out what it is that is so different about it.

Taste: The menthol is more of a background flavor the prominent flavor is a smoky one it is not like cigarette smoke but more of a wood smoke.

The vapor production is quite impressive, I fogged up my car on the way to work:).

The throat hit is excellent I usually can't detect any TH with 12mg but I did with this one.

Due to the smoky flavor, awesome vapor, and strong TH I think that this liquid would be great for those moments when you really want an analog. For me it would not be an all day vape but I think it will be a great option for when I am out drinking with friends.

Great review! I like the description of the flavor and the uses that would be best for you.

The throat hit is what we are really working towards mastering and we are happy to hear that you are experiencing this with the lower level (12mg)

Thank you again for your review and if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future let us know!

Thanks!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
That's good to know this stuff still kicks at lower nics... I'm thinkin bout lowering down a bit here soon to see if I can:) Hey Jess, I want some of this stuff with even MORE of that flavor! Like go from medium to full, to "OverFilled" or something... Sorry didn't sleep much and been vapin my head off today:)

Hey no apologies needed... I live with my PV.. I might as well marry the thing ( at least I know it's faithful) :p

Anyways, let Clay know that you would like to try one a little stronger, innovapor@gmail.com

Thanks again

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I really like the UltraPure. It is very thick and gives tons of vapor. The taste isn't to my liking, but with a little flavor added, it is great. Will definitely order more.

Thank you for your input!

May I ask which flavor you added, this is for other users to have some ideas to play around with.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your future orders, Don't forget the ECF20 for 20% off your order!

Millie

Cecelia

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
USA, Georgia
Thanks so much for the free samples.
Really enjoyed this vape. Received regular and light, both in 18 mg.
Good throat hit, good vapor, lots of taste. I could really taste this one, so much in fact that I think I prefer the light.
I think because of the name, it is being compared to Ecopure, which I also like. But I would say the comparison is in the purity of the ingredients, not the taste. To me they are totally different, and like both.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thanks so much for the free samples.
Really enjoyed this vape. Received regular and light, both in 18 mg.
Good throat hit, good vapor, lots of taste. I could really taste this one, so much in fact that I think I prefer the light.
I think because of the name, it is being compared to Ecopure, which I also like. But I would say the comparison is in the purity of the ingredients, not the taste. To me they are totally different, and like both.

we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the samples and thank you for the review. The goal of innovapor was to bring you a crisp clean flavorful fluid without giving up any throat hit, it seems that you experienced just this. We are happy to be bringing you the best that we can.
If there is anything else that we c a help you with please let us know!

Thank you again for your time with the review!
Millie

JimStanmore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2009
Southern NJ
I received my ULTRApure samples about 3 weeks ago and I have been comparing it to my other eliquids in my 808, 901, 510 and 801. My current main pv is the 808 and I use many flavors from various tobaccos through fruits to bacon/french toast. They are both pg and vg. I use prefilled and topping with my cartos and cartridges. I started vaping last July with a 510 and Innovapor Ecopure.

First of all, I decided it was time to write this review when I realized that I filled a carto with ULTRApure because I wanted to end the night with a good, reliable vape. That says it all for me.

As other reviewers have stated, ULTRApure is extremely clear. It also has a consistency that flows easily into my cartos and cartridges. I find that I can top off a carto with several drops without removing it from the battery and none leaks through. I also appreciate the fact that leaks don't leave my fingers as sticky as my other liquids tend to.

The ULTRApure Lite that i have does not give me a big throat hit, but I have found that I no longer enjoy that semi-choking, coughing feeling. I find the experience to be very smooth. It is not weak, but it is not overpowering, either. At this moment, I am vaping it in a soft 510 cartomizer and it is producing large clouds of vapor and a very mild, vaguely sweet taste. The 510 soft cartomizer only holds about .3 ml, but the 4 ULTRApure drops have been going strong for about half an hour of frequent vaping. I find that it spreads out in an 808 or 510 cartomizer nicely.

ULTRApure has worked well in all of my PV's and i could use up several paragraphs discussing the many merits. The one downside for me is that every so often, it does not seem to have any taste. This is more a factor of what I have been vaping previously than it is a reflection on the liquid. ULTRApure has delivered the same reliable experience as Ecopure did; even when the taste is seemingly missing, it has a good feel on my tongue and in my mouth. It is intriguing that there might not be a taste, but there is a sort of warm fullness to the vapor in my mouth which Ecopure lacked. This also a bit smoother than the Ecopure.

I have a bit of a stock of liquids and have been able to resist buying more due to my current finances. The first thought I had when I found out the PACT act had just been signed was that I might not be able to get more ULTRApure through the mail. That would be a great loss to me.

I would have no problem recommending ULTRApure to anyone - you can always add some flavor drops...

Last edited:

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I received my ULTRApure samples about 3 weeks ago and I have been comparing it to my other eliquids in my 808, 901, 510 and 801. My current main pv is the 808 and I use many flavors from various tobaccos through fruits to bacon/french toast. They are both pg and vg. I use prefilled and topping with my cartos and cartridges. I started vaping last July with a 510 and Innovapor Ecopure.

First of all, I decided it was time to write this review when I realized that I filled a carto with ULTRApure because I wanted to end the night with a good, reliable vape. That says it all for me.

As other reviewers have stated, ULTRApure is extremely clear. It also has a consistency that flows easily into my cartos and cartridges. I find that I can top off a carto with several drops without removing it from the battery and none leaks through. I also appreciate the fact that leaks don't leave my fingers as sticky as my other liquids tend to.

The ULTRApure Lite that i have does not give me a big throat hit, but I have found that I no longer enjoy that semi-choking, coughing feeling. I find the experience to be very smooth. It is not weak, but it is not overpowering, either. At this moment, I am vaping it in a soft 510 cartomizer and it is producing large clouds of vapor and a very mild, vaguely sweet taste. The 510 soft cartomizer only holds about .3 ml, but the 4 ULTRApure drops have been going strong for about half an hour of frequent vaping. I find that it spreads out in an 808 or 510 cartomizer nicely.

ULTRApure has worked well in all of my PV's and i could use up several paragraphs discussing the many merits. The one downside for me is that every so often, it does not seem to have any taste. This is more a factor of what I have been vaping previously than it is a reflection on the liquid. ULTRApure has delivered the same reliable experience as Ecopure did; even when the taste is seemingly missing, it has a good feel on my tongue and in my mouth. It is intriguing that there might not be a taste, but there is a sort of warm fullness to the vapor in my mouth which Ecopure lacked. This also a bit smoother than the Ecopure.

I have a bit of a stock of liquids and have been able to resist buying more due to my current finances. The first thought I had when I found out the PACT act had just been signed was that I might not be able to get more ULTRApure through the mail. That would be a great loss to me.

I would have no problem recommending ULTRApure to anyone - you can always add some flavor drops...

Thank you for such a great review!!!

The thoughts about which works best for you with the UltraPure is great and the recommendations that you placed at the end for others.

We really appreciate the time that you took to complete this for us!

If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Just a reminder that we have select flavors and strengths of the UltraPure back in stock!!

Also if you have received a sample then thank you for placing your review here, and if you have not had a chance to complete your review we are looking forward to seeing it soon!

Remember that the videos are being voted on now! Get your vote in!

Thank you again

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
the votes are in......

The winners are.....

2nd place runner up for an ipod is......

robert anderson!!!!!!

1st place runner up for an ipod is.....

zach stiegal!!!!!!

and the winner of the 42" plasma tv goes to......

stuart brunn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to all of our winners!!!

The videos were amazing thank you sooo very much for taking the time to make the videos and for those of you that watched and rated the videos!!!!!!!!!!

Again thank you very much!

If you are a winner please pm me your shipping information asap so that we can ship out your new toys!!!!!

Thank you!

Millie, noah, mark, clay, and tony!!!!!

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Plenty of great reviews are coming in!
Thank you to everyone for helping out!

With the new opening of the review contests on the ECF it is a fantastic time to remind everyone that does a review to get it posted up in the E-liquid reviews!!!

If you have an ultrapure review then post it here as well!!

Thank you again!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Have something to say about the UltraPure?

Here is the place to put it!!!!

We love to hear all the feedback from everyone, and by posting your opinions here about the fluid we can work to improve upon your experience everyday!!

Remember that we are offering 25%off all Ultrapure when you order 5 or more bottles... this is a great way to get a sample pack of the best VG US Made E-liquid out there!!!

Thank you

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread