Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
ULTRAPURE? Are you sure? Well I am, I started using it May 26th 2010 and have never looked back. I love the 36mg regular and unflavored e-liquid. It has always been a consistant product IMO. I have tried other suppliers 36mg 100VG unflavored and have found them to taste awful. I guess Im just spoiled by ULTRAPUREs clean taste.........

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just_got_the_menthol_in_today.

HOLY_SH*#!!!!!!!

Hardest_hitting_menthol_I've_ever_tried...THAT'S_A_GOOD_THING!

Clean,_strong,_and_the_ingredients_are_ON_THE_LABEL...ALL_of_them.

Buying_more_soon!

That's why its called Ultrapure haha. Good to hear you are loving it.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We have thought about making other flavors, but our chemist is such a busy guy he doesn't really have the time to do that right now. It is very possible that we will at some point though. We actually thought about making a vanilla flavor a while ago, but we also found out that certain vanilla flavors can become extremely poisonous when turned into a vapor form. And we certainly can't have something like that with the name Ultrapure.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
We have thought about making other flavors, but our chemist is such a busy guy he doesn't really have the time to do that right now. It is very possible that we will at some point though. We actually thought about making a vanilla flavor a while ago, but we also found out that certain vanilla flavors can become extremely poisonous when turned into a vapor form. And we certainly can't have something like that with the name Ultrapure.

Flavors? We dont need no stinking flavors... Just cracked open a 125ml 30mg bottle of Unflavored Ultrapure that has been steeping for a couple of months.... Tons of flavor, it seems to of gotten stronger with age..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread