Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Oh lucky her!!!!!! And he really would. Of course that means Hillbillie has to take plenty of pictures and post them often. :)

Oh, he's not mine, jj, he "belongs" to the thread. ;) Let's see....what would be a good name for him that goes along with Halo's theme? Maybe we need a contest to decide? ;)

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
I'm new to Halo but I have to say my all day vap juice is from Halo. Waiting on new flavors to arrive, soon I hope.

Holy cow! Look guys! It's Couture!

Remember day 6, when I was playing to win the G6 system for a friend... Couture IS that friend! Welcome to the thread, and Halo!

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Holy cow! Look guys! It's Couture!

Remember day 6, when I was playing to win the G6 system for a friend... Couture IS that friend! Welcome to the thread, and Halo!

Remember when boardopboy playing for the Full G6 Carry Case and a 30ml bottle on eighth day of giveaways... I won that... sorry friend. :(

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
Hello everyone. Oh did they move the end of the world back again since it didn't happen?

i have a theory on this..

i think mrs ella kindly paused the apolocalypse so that deliveries can be made to winners of the competition thread. then once we all have our scrumptious juice the end will commence. at least then we can die happy :D

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
i have a theory on this..

i think mrs ella kindly paused the apolocalypse so that deliveries can be made to winners of the competition thread. then once we all have our scrumptious juice the end will commence. at least then we can die happy :D

Now that is super great of Mrs ella. :laugh:

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Well, well, well.
1334800853221.jpg

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Captain Jack!

She only had a little Torque56 left and gave it to her BF before she went to work...she just got home and scavenge some juices from me!

She has 4/30ml bottles under the tree and of course one of them is Captain Jack!!!!!!!! (and 4/7ml bottles of other samples in her stocking!!!)

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
She only had a little Torque56 left and gave it to her BF before she went to work...she just got home and scavenge some juices from me!

She has 4/30ml bottles under the tree and of course one of them is Captain Jack!!!!!!!! (and 4/7ml bottles of other samples in her stocking!!!)

Oh and cannot forget - her Halo T-shirt!!!!!!!

I gave you notice remember, I got my basket and touching note with me and I'll be on your doorstep soon... I hope my presents and stocking stuffers are ready as well! :laugh:

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
Awww YEAH!

E-Pipe hints were received! We did Christmas with my side tonight and sure enough... There was an SLB Super E-Pipe DSC601-D under the tree... FOR ME!! Didn't come from The Wife though. Seems Mom asked The Wife what I was after and The Wife pounced!

Full on kit too! two batteries, 8 blank cartomizers, charger, even two bottles of some weird juice. NO where near the caliber of Halo... but I was glad it was there since I didn't bring any juice with me and it made it possible to vape right away! I'll be tossing that carto soon. Bleck!

Now.. to figure out which Halo juice would best suite "vaping like a sir!" I'm thinking Midnight Apple or maybe Smooth 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread